Old fart.

I got a phone call from that old ■■■■ Diesel Dan earlier :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:
He was telling me to look at a post he made and even looked it up as we chatted to tell me where it was on here, could I find it ? … could I f**K.
Dont matter because just talking to him made me laugh like I havnt in a long time :laughing: Talking about Holsten and Billy Goat among others.

Silly old tart :laughing:

great when old mates call out of the blue, especially when he’s 4,000 miles away (remind me to change my number)
:laughing:

Pat , do you ever hear from “Jaffa” (Terry Abrahams) :question: :question: . Havent seen him since Mothercare days :confused: :confused: Last i heard he was shunter @ NYK Logistics

tonyhogi:
Pat , do you ever hear from “Jaffa” (Terry Abrahams) :question: :question: . Havent seen him since Mothercare days :confused: :confused: Last i heard he was shunter @ NYK Logistics

I saw him almost 5 years ago at my 50th birthday party in Towcester Con club, he had Les Billingham with him. Rod Spear, Stev Jolley, Alan Amos and Bob Desborough were there also.

hi pat.
i would think terry would be retired by now,i knew him in the fifties when he was a rocker and he was old then :laughing: :laughing:
cheers diesel

hi tony its bruce terrys son,i also worked at mothercare with you for a while (before being asked to leave!!!)he has been retired for 5 years now and goes fishing etc.he plays snooker with arthur the shunter once a week.i bumped into reg at freightroute irthlingborough last week he refuses to retrire.also see mick salter in an office in homebase wellingborough sometimes.i am self employed and drive for various local companies and agencies doing anything from parscels to european,are you stll trucking?