"chinky" neville

anyone know what hes upto lately, last time i seen him was in calais working for birds, i run with him on my 1st trip to greece, that ol red transcon took some catching.

Chinky works for Fieldings out of Chelmsford now

Has done for about 5 years.

What happened to his 400 power transconrenault did he sell it on ■■

Hi Dazzler, When you next see Chinky, say Hello from me will you please. I have’nt seen him since we were both doing work for Don Alexander. I’ll tell you a real funny story, ask him about it, we were on one of the Atlas ferries coming back from Patras to Brindisi one day, there was Chinky, Peter Lemon, and I think Roly Long, I’m not too sure, and me. We’ed all had a few beers, and I’m not too sure what started it, but Nev threw one of his clogs (remember he always wore clogs) either at Pete or Roly, missed and hit the porthole, it must have been some throw (or crap glass) but the porthole got a huge crack in it. In the morning the Purser stuck his head in the door and wanted to know what had been going on and how the porthole got broken. Nev was just waking up, and sharp as a knife, he said, some [zb] Seagull flew into it last night. Happy days eh?[/i]

Hello Archie.

I will say hello next time I see him.

Cheers

HELLO you old [zb] Chinky Nev here, Im still about driving, 40 years on the road this year OH YEAH!

Greetings, :wink:

Hi Nev, Thanks for that, how’s it going now? I still do a bit of night trunking when I am back in the UK, (summer time only). Have you heard of any of the others lately? Don, Dave Johnson, Dennis Newley or Ossie McIntosh ? If your ever up in Pickering, give me a call, I’ll see if I can afford to buy you a pint. All the Best.