OK. Time to find out

orwell crossing as the best food by miles followed in no particular order by tebay, truckhaven and colsterworth.

We should organise an annual vote for truckstop and bacon butty van of the year award, would such a thing be possible on this site? It may encourage lymm and other ecoli serving dumps to improve their food.

Our kitchen :exclamation: - when the Mrs is doing a good slap up breaky :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
Downside is that I have to wash up :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: :wink:

ROG:
Our kitchen :exclamation: - when the Mrs is doing a good slap up breaky :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

I agree with rog his mrs does do a lovely breakfast. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Mr B:

ROG:

I agree with rog his mrs does do a lovely breakfast. :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

did you have to wash up as well :question: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

ROG:

Mr B:

ROG:

did you have to wash up as well :question: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

No mate, she’s got a dish washer for that.

The Horn between Perth and Dundee on the A90 bacon sandwiches to die for and reasonable prices