Ok ok ok enough is enough :-)

OK people wheres my name gone TruckNet UK News Team :question: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: can i have it back now please rikki or lucy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and kk you thought i stirred it up with me sister this afternoon mate…well i wasn’t even trying dear brother in law :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I think it suits you!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Haven’t a clue…? :grimacing:

Seems Kitkat has lost his News Team Tag too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Must be a glitch in the software…unfortunately since we are both out of the office it’ll be Monday morning before we can fix it…Sorry… :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

no news is good news :laughing:

and if anyone wants their nuts tightened then 50quid and i’m ur man :laughing: :laughing:

don’t take that the wrong way them other nuts get booted :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

LucyR:
Haven’t a clue…? :grimacing:

Seems Kitkat has lost his News Team Tag too… :stuck_out_tongue:

Must be a glitch in the software…unfortunately since we are both out of the office it’ll be Monday morning before we can fix it…Sorry… :cry: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :grimacing:

Is it not Kwik-Fit, not Kwick-Fit :question:

TC:
I think it suits you!! :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

it does suit him tc don’t it :laughing: :laughing:

this glitch lucy…is like a virus…oh i know its the lucy virus ain’t it :grimacing:

Have you considered it could be the coffee to blame Margate? :wink: :smiley:

you could be dreaming or having a lucy nation :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

neil46:
you could be dreaming or having a lucy nation :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:grimacing: :unamused:

hey kwik fit…it should of been scotty ur new name mate…" if i give it anymore capt she’ll blow" :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

top man neil, always knew were someone we could rely on mate :wink: :laughing: can ya change kwik fit to scotty then neil :question: :wink: :laughing:

margatemafia:
top man neil, always knew were someone we could rely on mate :wink: :laughing: can ya change kwik fit to scotty then neil :question: :wink: :laughing:

oooooo…top man neil can you change kwik fit to scotty :laughing: :laughing: wot a creep you really are chep :wink: trying to get one of the mods to help you, :laughing: can’t you fight your own battles 4 yourself. :laughing: ya muppet

no use asking neil he’s another jock down south shown you’s how to do the job right :laughing: + he’s from edinburgh and he’ll back me up as me wifes fae edinburgh,as she say’s chep yer a muppet. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

so neil if your going to change anything mate best buddy fae edinburgh you should change his to chep the muppet :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

read and weep :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

listen scotty " if i give it anymore capt she’ll blow " if i could and had the access to change it i would of done ya doughnut lol but its a mods priveledge…ah jim we aint half gonna have a laugh mate when i get up to see ya mate…i really can’t wait mate :grimacing:

when we arrange a date i’ll move :laughing: :laughing:

donna won’t know what’s hit her if we got together :laughing: :laughing:

definately mate, she is gonna need a shrink afterwards pmsl :laughing: :laughing:

she shrinks any more i’ll not see her :laughing:

she shrinks anymore, your both be the same height :grimacing:

me 5’11 her 5’3’’ work that one out :laughing: :laughing:

more like your 511 yrs old and donna is 35 mate
:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: