As no-one else has bothered

… I would like to wish Mal well with his new venture being part of the Trucknet moderation team :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: and why hasn’t the site owner or any of the share-holders of the site already done this :question: :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

Some welcome that was for you Mal :confused: :cry: :cry: .

Good luck :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Cheers.

didnt know till now.

well done mal

LET BATTLE COMMENCE :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

It was done else were Rob.

Rob K:
…why hasn’t the site owner or any of the share-holders of the site already done this :question: :open_mouth: :frowning: :frowning: :frowning:

We have, Rob…in the Mods’ Forum, and in his forum…as has always been standard practice…:grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

There is also an small informal “induction” which takes the form of pm’s and guide-threads…all of which is done out of the public domain. :sunglasses:

A bit slow there Rob

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6750

trucknetuk.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=6750

rob have a look here he has been welcomed by the owners.

good luck mal…you are now officially a member of the hit squad :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Oops :blush: . Haven’t been in there yet today :laughing: .

Well there you go Mal, there’s a special welcome from me… in the wrong forum, but hey-ho.

Cheers. :laughing: :slight_smile: :stuck_out_tongue:

It has to be done in the Mods Forum out of public view Rob because of certain secret rituals that need to be gone through, one trouser leg rolled up, a flying helmet and a stick of wet celery feature in the procedure, but now I’ve said too much. :wink: :blush: :smiley: :smiley:

And just in case you were concerned given Mals recent problems we had a couple of 12 volt batteries and a set of jump leads on standby in case it got too much for him. :wink:

:laughing: :laughing: Cheers anyway Rob M8! Its a nice thought, but they did do all the funny handshakes ect in the hidden cupboard! :wink:
best about it is, I aint even a driver now! :wink:

Coffeeholic:
It has to be done in the Mods Forum out of public view Rob because of certain secret rituals that need to be gone through, one trouser leg rolled up, a flying helmet and a stick of wet celery feature in the procedure, but now I’ve said too much. :wink: :blush: :smiley: :smiley:

And just in case you were concerned given Mals recent problems we had a couple of 12 volt batteries and a set of jump leads on standby in case it got too much for him. :wink:

duracell’s are safer neil than a set of jump leads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Mal:
:lol: :laughing: Cheers anyway Rob M8! Its a nice thought, but they did do all the funny handshakes ect in the hidden cupboard! :wink:
best about it is, I aint even a driver now! :wink:

you’ll always be a driver mal,in your heart mate,they might take away your licence,but they can’t take away something thats in your blood m8.hope your getting better take good care off yourself m8 :wink:

True enough Jim, how sad is this, ive actually been dreaming about driving! There’s no hope M8! :laughing:

Mal:
True enough Jim, how sad is this, ive actually been dreaming about driving! There’s no hope M8! :laughing:

you sad man best go see a doctor m8 :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

just out of interest when your dreaming of driving where is the gear lever :question: or is it automatic :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:
duracell’s are safer neil than a set of jump leads :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That’s true Jim but Mal is a big lad so we went heavy duty. :wink: :smiley:

hey mal be carefull you know, first your off the road, then your a new mod, they reckon them old fogies homes are right posh now, i can just see you giving em hell, hahaha… seriously tho, hope alls as well as can be m8,
d you reckon we will ever have that pint or wot blue. :wink:

Nice one Mal

Coffeeholic:

kitkat:

That’s true Jim but Mal is a big lad so we went heavy duty. :wink: :smiley:

:laughing: :laughing: you’ll need a gen set M8!

Never say die Tez, we’ll get a session in! them little scooters can get quite a way now, maybe right up to aycliffe! :laughing: :laughing:

Cheers Al!

Funny enough Jim, It’s ususally a rodaranger! Dunno why, and the missus says I woke her up talking in me sleep about sheeting a bloody load up!