hi just found this site would like to introduce myself, my name is jim my user name is kitkat won’t take a lawyer to fiqure out why i use that user name :laughing:
look forward to hearing from anyone :laughing:

Welcome

if you have any tales were happy to read them and join in

Welcome to Trucknet Kitkat :smiley:

hi kitkat and welcome
:laughing:

Hello! :grimacing:

Hi Kitkat & welcome to Trtuck Net.

Hello and welcome :smiley: :sunglasses:

hello to you all thanks 4 the welcome, good to hear from people who know the trade so many people think driving is easy( simple answer is try it). putting up with the customer ( who r always right / not) + those small vehicles called cars who are always happy to park in the most helpful of places or try to creep up on your inside knowing you need more room than them, and there’s women who think doing there lippy&make-up and talking on the mobile is normal. yes driving a truck 60ft long 20+ton on the back is easy eh lads/lassies. :sunglasses:

Hello Jim, welcome to Trucknet
Merry christmas
Trev

Trevor Parry:
Hello Jim, welcome to Trucknet
Merry christmas
Trev

hello trev and thanks 4 the reply merry xmas& a happy 2004 when it comes. safe driving. :sunglasses:

Yep!, Welcome, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year mate.

Cliff Warby:
Yep!, Welcome, Merry Christmas & a Happy New Year mate.

thanks cliff merry xmas & a happy new year, no need to ask how the weather is over there ,dam cold over here in good old scotland. fancy swapping jobs haha. speak later safe trucking :sunglasses:

Welcome Kitkat.

Pull up a motor, and relax, feel free to join in any conversation you want to.

Hiya Kitkat…

Sorry I’m a little late in this one, But
Welcome to Trucknet Buddy!! :sunglasses:

Okay, but you got me wondering now… Why the name Kitkat?? :unamused: :unamused: :question: :laughing:

welcome kitkat

like andy wondering why kitkat■■?

enjoy your stay and any questions don’t be afraid to ask

by the way merry xmas :wink:

jon

AndyM:
Hiya Kitkat…

Okay, but you got me wondering now… Why the name Kitkat?? :unamused: :unamused: :question: :laughing:

because i tend to have a little longer than 45mins on the old tacho,in other words i move a little then have a break then move a little more and guess what yes you got it have another break. need to get nightshift job can’t sleep at night. :laughing:

[/quote]
because i tend to have a little longer than 45mins on the old tacho,in other words i move a little then have a break then move a little more and guess what yes you got it have another break. need to get nightshift job can’t sleep at night. :laughing:
[/quote]

Oops, another wrong guess on my part. There was me thinking it was because you put 4 fingers up to any car drivers that upset you :blush: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:
Merry Christmas
Trev

kitkat:

AndyM:
Hiya Kitkat…

:laughing: :laughing: I thought maybe it was coz he’d lost his thumb somehow and only got four fingers on one of his hands…hahahahaha