Losing a team member

:frowning: :frowning:
One of the TruckNet UK team is leaving tomorrow, to follow her dream of driving in the USA,

Allikat has done a excellant job, (Unseen and unpraised) searching for and placing news for you all to read.

All the best in the states Alli, and we hope it is all you dreamed of :smiley: :smiley:

Keep us posted on here whenever you can

Best of luck Ali :smiley:

I hope its everything you wished for & more!
have a good time & dont work too hard!

Bye Alikat,
Enjoy Yourself.

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Just remember, if it all goes wrong. Find someone to blame :smiley:

Enjoy your new life in U.S.A I lived and worked in America many years ago and loved it, ( nursing ) some lovely people to meet and work with and I am sure you are going to live every moment to the full. I even got to drive the big rigs out there, I only came home cos kids were missing relatives in u.k . I resided in a place called San Leandro. California. What area are you going to.

Danneke

Have fun Alikat…and watch out for them Bears! :laughing:

Bully

all the best ali

you go follow that dream :sunglasses: :smiley: :smiley:

you will be missed, just make sure you pop back in when you can :smiley:

jon

Thank you all so very much.

If they decide I can’t stay, I’ll be back. And rest assured I’ll be posting on here when I can.

Thanks especially go to Rikki for giving me the opportunity to work for this site.

Good luck ali in all that you do and thanks for your contributions to this site…look forward to hearing about your exploits over there once you get settled in…GOOD LUCK
have a nice day

All the best Allikat. Remember… drive on the right!!! :wink:

See you when the harvest is finished Alli. Give us a call if you get lost finding us. GOOD LUCK :slight_smile:

:slight_smile: Good Luck, Allikat :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

GOOD LUCK ALLIKAT,HOPE IT IS AS GOOD AS YOU EXPECT IT TO BE. :wink:

Having just had 2 weeks in sunny Florida,I envy you.All the best,and keep popping in to tell us what your up to.

Ken.

Bon Voyage Alli

Hope it all goes well for you, keep in touch and let us know how its going :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Pob lwc!!!

Pat Hasler:
See you when the harvest is finished Alli. Give us a call if you get lost finding us. GOOD LUCK :slight_smile:

See you in Nov/Dec mate.

Good Luck !!

Keep posting.

Cheers,

Niall.

Bye Bye Allikat :cry: good luck in the wild west yee! hah! Do reckon they are a bunch of Cowboy operators. :laughing:

All the best Allikat I hope you have a great time and I am really looking forward to hearing about it! :laughing: :wink: :laughing:

Good luck Alli,hope things Stateside are all you want them to be :wink: