The NEW TruckNet UK Chat Room!

As you may have noticed, we now have a NEW[/i] TruckNet UK Chatroom all of our very own!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Just log-in to the site then click on the “Chat” icon at the top of the page (where it says “Memberlist” and “Search” etc and it should log you in to the chatroom automatically with your normal TruckNet UK username. :sunglasses:
After that, it’s fairly self-explanatory…but there is a “Help” button in there if you need it. :wink:
PARENTS PLEASE NOTE: We’re going to be running this on the same basis as the old one - ie.unmoderated…we are relying on you lot to be sensible, here.
HOWEVER…both myself and Rikki have the ability to a) ban people both temporarily and permenantly from this feature; and b) make it moderated if needs be…so consider this a trial run, guys!!! :grimacing:
Any problems and complaints, pm to me (LucyR).
Please note that this is a totally new bit of software for us, so there may be the odd as-yet-undiscovered teething problem…bear with us, we’ll sort them as soon as we can!!! :blush:
Many thanks to Rick and PJ of Oznet for their time and effort in setting this up for us. another beer we owe you!! :wink: :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
FINALLY[/b], a BIG THANKYOU to WILLY GOFAR for letting us take over his personal chatroom for all this time.[/i] It has been much appreciated and enjoyed by all of us who have used it!!! :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:
Lucy.