Oh good fuel up again!

Well what do you expect me to say ? you all moan, but do nothing. More money for Brown to spend, he must love it. When he needs cash just stick it on fuel, and probably laughing with his adviser Terry Leahy of Tesco, who is saying stick it on Gordon because we dont pay fuel increases. All the multi nationals say prices are up because of fuel, so where are the rises ?

And yes it does affect drivers as there is no more money for annual rises, I know I am always on about it but someday it might just click.

willie_mac:
I know I am always on about it but someday it might just click.

yeah right

its starting to get to the point now where i cant afford to put fuel in my car, to go out to work.

it costs me £6 more to fill up my tank than a month ago. diesel has risen 10p a litre in just over a month down here, when i filled up in april i was paying 109p a litre, now its 119p. and ive seen some rip off texaco ■■■■■■■ charging 130p a litre, in the same street as a jet garage at 119p

The cheapest price i can remeber was 52p a litre !
so in my wee life time its more than doubled ! :frowning:

Fallmonk:
The cheapest price i can remeber was 52p a litre !
so in my wee life time its more than doubled ! :frowning:

i know when i got my first car in 1995 it was 46 ppl.

when i passed in 1980,it was pence per gallon,some where between 25 and 40 pence.everyone complained when it hit the POUND a GALLON.

27 pence a gallon for my first fill up! and 20 number six for 27 1/2 pence!

When I was in uniform,stationed in South London,I had a Morris Minor Traveller that even when it was empty would take less than 5 gallones to fill.(We didn’t have litres then you know).On Friday afternoon I would fill up at the Jet station in Wandsworth and it cost less than a quid,and I could get from London to Stoke on that!