Office Boy again

3 of the Office staff are leaving our transport department , so me being working in an office for the last year and having the ability to use a photocopier has been on a trial for the last few nights in the transport office, so it looks like the Mutt is coming off the road yet again hopefully for good who knows.

So if any of you guys come in to TDG at Grantham ( B&Q) pop your head round the window and say hi, ask if Alex is on duty nights next week then who knows its not my fault yet if anything goes wrong !!! but i`m sure it will be soon enough :slight_smile::).

Hrmph, bloody office staff :wink: :grimacing: :laughing: .

give the rh lads my regards, they load in there most mornings at 0600. will your shift still be on?

wot kind of gear box has the desk got jammy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

jammymutt:
its not my fault yet if anything goes wrong !!! but i`m sure it will be soon enough :slight_smile::).

That can’t be right Jammy! It’s always the driver who’s wrong :unamused:

Shhhhhhhhh Keith, let jammy go on thinking it’s him in the wrong. :wink: :smiley:

kitkat:
wot kind of gear box has the desk got jammy :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

That makes me laugh so im thinking WHY dont Scania or other truck manufacturers make desks?,or maybe if Scania did there would be nowhere to put your left foot :frowning: :frowning: :frowning: ■■?

If ERF did it would fall apart and shake you to death or be made by someone else with their badge on it ( fibreglass desks) :sunglasses: ■■?.

DAF could make one but you would need an onsite mechanic to keep tightening the legs up and take it in to the garage to find out what went wrong this time :angry: :angry: ■■?.

Volvo could make one that would last forever and NEVER have any problems there ya go Volvo contact me for Ideas,Put an I SHIFT gearbox in it so it does all the paperwork for you and you just press the buttons ,SORTED i await your call… :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Mercedes could try it but then again… :unamused: :unamused: :unamused:

On a serious note maybe they should think about it for transport offices :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :bulb: :slight_smile::)■■?.