My office boy

Has anyone seen my office boy?, I hear hes been on here trying to advertise for me without getting permission to use the computer !!!.

Can someone tell him i need a cup of tea and get his little cute behind back in the office.

acerecruitment:
Has anyone seen my office boy?, I hear hes been on here trying to advertise for me without getting permission to use the computer !!!.

Can someone tell him i need a cup of tea and get his little cute behind back in the office.

I’ll be back as soon as I can Sir.

TruckDriver:

acerecruitment:

GET ON THAT PHONE AND ASK THE JOBCENTRE TO POST ALL THE JOBS THAT DONT REALLY EXIST :laughing: OH AND DON’T FORGET TO CALL THE DRIVERS MATE OR PAL WHEN THEY CALL IN… :laughing:

thecoder0:

TruckDriver:

acerecruitment:

GET ON THAT PHONE AND ASK THE JOBCENTRE TO POST ALL THE JOBS THAT DONT REALLY EXIST :laughing: OH AND DON’T FORGET TO CALL THE DRIVERS MATE OR PAL WHEN THEY CALL IN… :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Classic!

And whilst I’m making the tea . . .

. . . ask me about any Tesco or Sainsbury depot that only a driver would know.

That should prove that my love is genuine.

:laughing:

Rob K:

thecoder0:

TruckDriver:

acerecruitment:

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: Classic!

Add to that “i’ve been on the road myself so i know the score”

Mike-C:

Rob K:

thecoder0:

TruckDriver:

acerecruitment:

Don’y forget to knock an hours pay for evey driver for every day that he works.
That’ll pay for the fortnight in Benidorm again next year.

airhorn98:

Mike-C:

Rob K:

thecoder0:

TruckDriver:

acerecruitment:

Don’y forget to knock an hours pay for evey driver for every day that he works.
That’ll pay for the fortnight in Benidorm again next year.
[/quote]

Also tell them the hourly rate but dont forget we always round up their hours backwards so for example if one of the oiks clocks on for a client at 1914 we deduct the 14 mins cos its not a full quarter of an hour…but we still charge the client the full 15 mins :wink: always gets em that one they never check too thick…anyway it will pay for some more sunbeds for me…and my legs waxing :wink:

Sounds like you people have never worked for a decent agency.

I do. :laughing:

TruckDriver:

They’re like Santa claus, they don’t really exist. :unamused: :unamused:

airhorn98:

TruckDriver:

Well they do in England - and good Agencies are a great thing.

TruckDriver:

airhorn98:

TruckDriver:

Well they do in England - and good Agencies are a great thing.

That must be 1 in a million because most agencies and their staff don’t know a thing about Road Haulage. They employ salesmen for office staff they advertise jobs that are not available. They ring you at 5:30 pm and tell you to get sixty miles to a job by 6:pm. Then dock your hours lunch break even if you take a break while tipping.

Then when you’ve pulled them out of the feaces they don’t ring you for days cause they got another mug doing what you did the week before.

But hey if your happy good for you, enjoy it while it lasts, in my experiance agencies pooh on you before to long.

airhorn98:
most agencies and their staff don’t know a thing about Road Haulage.

The one I’m at do. :smiley:

airhorn98:
They employ salesmen for office staff

Both the staff are ex drivers where I am. :smiley:

airhorn98:
they advertise jobs that are not available.

They don’t advertise any specific jobs, they just advertise for drivers now and again. They have drivers from Scotland, Devon, Cornwall, among other places, who come up/down and live in digs to work for them. I think there is also one who lives in France and comes over, but I haven’t met him yet. They do 3 or 4 weeks then go home for a bit.

airhorn98:
They ring you at 5:30 pm and tell you to get sixty miles to a job by 6:pm.

Most of the work is allocated at least 3 or 4 days in advance and often you know what you are doing for the whole of the next week by Friday.

airhorn98:
Then dock your hours lunch break even if you take a break while tipping.

Depends on the customer, sometimes an hour, sometimes 45 minutes. If the customer docks it though I make sure I take it regardless. Why would you want to take a break while tipping, doing yourself out of money doing that. :confused:

airhorn98:
in my experiance agencies pooh on you before to long.

I’m very much the newbie at my agency, most of the guys have been there at least 3 - 5 years, and some even longer, so I guess they are still waiting to be poohed on. :wink: :smiley: :smiley:

im surprised this blatant advertising for arse recruitment hasnt been locked for did i say it already blantent advertising for free.

Coffeeholic:
[

Thats my experience with them too Neil. The guy from France is his name Mark? Last year i was working with guys who lived in Spain and Holland as well as the usual Scots/Scousers/geordies etc. Some on here need to get out more and away from home and have a look around to see what goes on!!

Mike-C:
Thats my experience with them too Neil. The guy from France is his name Mark?

Not sure Mike, like I said I haven’t met him he only came up in discussion with the driver I did the Dublin run with last week. He was a more local lad, lived in Cornwall. :wink: :smiley:

Now you are talking arse.

Who could suggest that Santa Claus does not exist?

airhorn98:
That must be 1 in a million because most agencies and their staff don’t know a thing about Road Haulage. They employ salesmen for office staff they advertise jobs that are not available. They ring you at 5:30 pm and tell you to get sixty miles to a job by 6:pm. Then dock your hours lunch break even if you take a break while tipping.

Then when you’ve pulled them out of the feaces they don’t ring you for days cause they got another mug doing what you did the week before.

But hey if your happy good for you, enjoy it while it lasts, in my experiance agencies pooh on you before to long.

I’ve driven for those bad agencies, I know all about their money grabbing devious ways. That’s why I believe that don’t deserve to be tarred with the same brush.

once told me that they don’t deal with one particular client because ‘‘they don’t treat our drivers with respect.’’

How refreshing is that ?

It tells me that are on OUR side and I never hear drivers moaning about them.

PS - it is run by women :open_mouth: :wink: :astonished:

jessicas dad:
im surprised this blatant advertising for arse recruitment hasnt been locked for did i say it already blantent advertising for free.

I AGREE. WHY HAVEN’T ALL THE POSTS BY ACERECRUITMENT AND TRUCKDRIVER BEEN REMOVED AND THEM BANNED? THIS IS A FINE EXAMPLE OF TRUCKNET’S PATHETIC MANAGEMENT - OR MORE TO THE POINT, LACK OF - WHERE IT’S ONE RULE FOR ONE AND ANOTHER FOR EVERYTHING ELSE.

As I’ve no doubt that Lucy will be along to point out that she wasn’t here to do anything about it (fair enough), both of the site adiminstrators Pam Mix and Neil have seen this and it’s been left unattended to. Unbelievable. :imp: :angry:

It’s been dealt with by both myself and Neil if you look under his user name he’s had his posting rights suspended