Office boy fails!

Looks like im back on the road again boss asked me yesterday to go back on the road no reason just said thanks for helping out in the office, might be something to do with my dislike of backstabbing and the mere threat of removing some other office bods testacles !!!.

Ah well better to have tried and failed than not to have tried at all. I can rub salt in the wounds of the sphincter i had the run in with by continually telling him i earn £7k a year more than him :slight_smile::).

Probably for the best in the long run then Jammy. But, I don’t know if I’d want them to govern me as a driver if I’d fell with them in the office. :open_mouth: :confused: :unamused:

i had thought of that Daf unfortunately the guy is on night shift i had the run in with and its his decision when i go home or do some shunting but im not bothered as i will be dragging the job out as long as possible EVERy daily check etc etc before i leave official brakes just outside the yard etc.

We get paid for 11 hours whether we do 6 or 11 its still the same so drag it out it shall be, do my 11 hours then go home, if it comes to a personal situation i might go on day shift then i wont see the ■■■■■