Noise levels

I know most truckers are considerate and responsible when it comes to noise levels, and we enjoy a good time as much as everyone else, but has anyone any suggestions on how to deal with one who plays their radio/CD player at full blast till 2 o’clock in the morning? This happened to us at Santa Pod, and a calm request to turn it down a bit because we had young children with us, resulted in abuse and it being played even longer into the early hours the next night, and still at full volume. When it was finally turned off the ‘party’ continued till 3.30am only 4 feet from our ‘accommodation’.

i,m not sticking up for anyone but if you were at santa pod then you didnt have to get up for work at 5 the next morning , now if someone did that to me during the week like the ■■■■■■■■ in the corsa who thought it was funny to play his stereo at full blast at 1 in the morning next to my truck in the garage on the M 42 last week, then thats diferent, as he found out,btw how much is a new back light for a corsa? :laughing: :laughing:

chaversdad:
i,m not sticking up for anyone but if you were at santa pod then you didnt have to get up for work at 5 the next morning , now if someone did that to me during the week like the [zb] in the corsa who thought it was funny to play his stereo at full blast at 1 in the morning next to my truck in the garage on the M 42 last week, then thats diferent, as he found out,btw how much is a new back light for a corsa? :laughing: :laughing:

Not enough I would say :smiley:

quote:[ you didnt have to get up for work at 5 the next morning ,)

point taken, and hinted suggestion noted - the problem was that the guilty person was a heck of a lot bigger than me, so I don’t think I dare take that hint.