No lights on trailer

friday night after my first day doing multidrop :frowning: :frowning: i was heading back down the m1 and an artic comes past with a flatbed trailer on itand the [zb] nearly kills me he just cut straight across me with no lights on his trailer…so i pulls well back just in case we had to stop quick and stays behind him…anyway on the a42 split he heads of so i end up aside him give him a pap on the horn and tells him about his lights and he gives me the finger :smiling_imp: …nice chap :smiley: :smiley:

There are drivers and there are drivers, as well as drivers. It seems you came across one of the first variety. :laughing:

I know what you mean.
Just because we belong to the happy family of truckers does nt mean there are nt plenty of complete idiots driving trucks. I have come across quite a few,you just have to make sure your not one of them.

Simon:
There are drivers and there are drivers, as well as drivers. It seems you came across one of the first variety. :laughing:

Don’t you mean their are Drivers and their are Screwdrivers .

Sadly there are plenty of people out there who have HGV licences but it doesn’t make them HGV drivers. I wouldn’t let some truck drivers out with a wheelbarrow let alone a 44 tonne truck. :unamused: