No Food!

Parked up tonight in Tewkesbury so went on the hunt for food. Couln’t find anywhaere to stop to buy any so had the bright idea of parking up in the industrial estate there and going on tinternet to find a delivery indians. Found on on yell.com, free delivery within 3 miles which I am only to be told,“we dont delivery to lorries”!!

Got the spare truck this week(mines in for test), no 24v socket in the cab (looking at my 24v kettle) Doh! :cry:

Give them address of company you are parked near then stand by gate and collect it! :laughing:

bowserman:
Found on on yell.com, free delivery within 3 miles which I am only to be told,“we dont delivery to lorries”!!

Had that one before!

Now I just say: deliver to [haulage company name] at unit ■■ (one you’re outside) on the YY industrial estate. Then when driver turns up, stand up and say thats for me.

Never had anyone say no that way!

Alex

i have curries delivered to the water when im out carping,why would they turn money away just doesnt make sence to me.

for future reference the Vale cafe A46 towards Evesham 10 mins from gate 9

john c:
i have curries delivered to the water when im out carping,.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ever tried a bit of chicken tikka on the line. :wink:

jessicas dad:

john c:
i have curries delivered to the water when im out carping,.

:laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ever tried a bit of chicken tikka on the line. :wink:

spam is good.curry flavoured. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

hitch:
for future reference the Vale cafe A46 towards Evesham 10 mins from gate 9

Will do , thanks. Usually have plenty of stuff to eat, but wagon was in for test and I had the spare motor, just put basic stuff in it. I hate changing motors!!