Well 1st week away

hiya guys, my agency rang me to day an offered me work for the next 2 weeks :laughing: i will be away all week mon out fri back, i havent a clue where im going just know i will be delivering to shoe shops, :slight_smile: get night out money and my parking money back, but what do i need to take with me?

pillow n sleeppin bag, wash kit n towel, clean cloths

what else??

goin out to try and find a kettel now!!

cheers

shaun

Check out here and here for previous threads on this subject that have some advice that may be useful for you.

Neil

thanks neil :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: all good advice

Mate good on you.

The one thing to remember is to watch what you eat - My first week away I put
loadsa weight on cos takeaways were easiest!!!

Remember too that the cab needs ventilation after takeaways!!!

Good luck, Alex :laughing:

well im back in one peice so was the truck :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: went south wales mon and tues, all was ok.back to leicester reload weds am off up north and got 2 drops off parked up weds night at CHESTER SERVICES and got broken in to box alarm went off at 2 am and they got away wi a couple of pairs of shoes. spose i was lucky looking at some of the curtains that had been cut. finished off my drops thursday started to head home and parked up at lymm truck stop(quiet nice imo) back at leicester at 9 am told see you again on monday and getting paid till 2 pm result :astonished: :astonished:

slightly off topic but my mate had his tilt slashed to pieces a few weeks ago at chester services. might be one to avoid

Thatโ€™s interesting re Chester services. My mate was parked there on Monday night and he was awoken by noises round the cab. Had a look out of the window and the fuel cap was off. Donโ€™t think they nicked any juice though on this occasion.

Definitely avoid this place and, in fact, all MSAโ€™s if you possibly can.

Cheers.