next question

i want to book my cpc theory test (module 1 and 2 ) is there any where i can book that gives me practice questions , i can find one for the hazard perception but not the multiple choice questions , thanks

Should be something if u Google but i had a dvd to practice with can pick one up at most book stores ill see if I can find mine gives u mock tests etc so u can see Ur weak areas and can work on those u have a theory book I hope just keep reading it most is common sense questions u will be fine just keep looking in book when u have a spare few mins !
Jx

I signed up to 2pass.co.uk. They have full bank of questions for you to research.

Module 2 is a bit hit and miss as there is very little published officially. I found most of Mod2 common sense but had the odd couple of Q’s that threw me.

Dean

drivingtheory4all.co.uk/Publ … x?type=LGV

Mod 2 is knowledge of the LGV theory along with the ‘driving goods vehicles’ book plus common sense

desktopdriving.co.uk/product … cts_id=311

Hope the above helps

hi dar1976, what questions was it that you didnt know? i have mine next tuesday :slight_smile:

if im not mistaken flair training compiled a bank of questions taken from the practical mod 4 cpc test. maybe its on the site somewhere. Will have a nosy about and get bk if i find them!! :laughing:

flairtraining.co.uk/universi … stions.pdf

Hope this helps…Lee

Thanks guys.
But that’s module 4 of the cpc and will come in handy soon :slight_smile:
I’m doing module 2 the case studies theory test for the cpc :grimacing: