Cpc mod 2 test advice

I know how this test works but I was wondering if anyone can give me any examples of the questions they were asked on theirs, Im waiting for the training company to call me with the date of my test and am reading the books they advise you to read.

Thanks

Big Brummie Macca:
examples of the questions they were asked

Virtually impossible to do so as the picture and the senario would need to be given as well as the questions that relate to it

The best EXAMPLES are to be found in the official DRIVER CPC book

On line training is available. Call your trainer and ask if they do it. If not, a call to many other trainers should make it happen. You should be able to book this as a “stand alone” so you carry on with the training/tests that you originally planned.

Good luck :laughing: :laughing:

big brummie macca, i have recently done the cpc case study…and passed without training…unlike the theory test its not something u can “learn” its a mix of general trucking knowledge and common sense and it is obviously based on the theory questions. things i got asked was “what symbol does this mean” ref tachos and numerous questions on driver regulations so if you have passed your theory then you should find it ok with the case study. personally i found the dsa driver cpc book CR*P once you realised what questions owuld be asked it was not needed

hope this brings light to the situation from one fellow learner to another

as jimmypk put it, the test is basically common sense, i passed mine today easy peasy. the cpc book is worth getting in my opinion, but the DSA book of driving goods vehicles is definately worth a THOROUGH read.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome simon_da_man9 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .
All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:
The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful.

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours

Thanks for all the replies I have got the cpc book and the driving goods vehicles book didnt think much of the cpc book but the driving goods vehicle book is good and will keep it on me after passing and hopefully finding a job. I got one wrong on my theory so sounds promising will have a few reads through the book again jog the memory been ages since I passed my theory.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: why thankyou rog :smiley: :smiley:

got my date now 26th may then after that only another 12 days until I start the driver training am still reading the books and have even started taking notes as I find it sinks in easier when I write it down aswell cant wait. Any newbie should get the Guide to driving large goods vehicles its got loads of info and after passing my course I will always keep it with me just incase I am unsure of anything in the future.

There is a link to a cpc mod 4 guide somewhere, i think its from flair training? someone will know, i printed it out and read through the lot, twice!! its well worth the read and good that someone has made the effort to do the d.s.a’s work for them :laughing: :laughing:
Ill pm ya tommorow bud, jobs going really well but im bloody knackered, not complaining tho, its all worth it in the end :smiley:

total madness:
There is a link to a cpc mod 4 guide somewhere,

INITIAL DRIVER CPC MODULE 4 :slight_smile:

Yeah I have read through that a couple of times aswell when ROG posted the link before when Im ready to do that one will read through it again and again and again. Im surprised the DSA havent done a disk for the cpc tests yet but suppose its still new and will come out soon, they wont miss out on the chance of getting a little bit extra money out of people.

Im resonably confident after the comments every one has left just going to keep reading through the books make sure everything has sunk in we should try and create some quizes on things like drivers hours and stuff like that to help people with the studying for the tests what you think?