Cpc module 2

I’m new to this website but came on here to get some info about the cpc module 2. I’ve got it on next week and have read the cpc book but still feel that I need more revision and info. If anyone has taken it recently and passed ha could you give me some info on what questions to expect and books i should be reading. Thanks guys

You need to get hold of the DSA guide to driving goods vehicles and keep reading the theory test book or doing the cd rom. The questions are common sense but make sure you all ■■■■ hot on all the rules and regs not just driving hours but wide load restrictions and stuff like that.

The best advice I can give you mate is to carry on doing your revision read, read, read and read some more. Also read the questions properly take your time with a good knowledge of the rules and regs and a bit of common sense it is not a hard test very similar to the theory test.

Good Luck and welcome to the site, you will find loads of use full stuff on here and loads of people with a lot of knowledge so almost any question you will get answers mate.

. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Welcome garymac476 :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: .

garymac476:
came on here to get some info about the cpc module 2

Big Brummie Macca:
… DSA guide to driving goods vehicles …reading the theory test book . … common sense …rules and regs not just driving hours but wide load restrictions and stuff like that… carry on doing your revision read, read, read and read

The only thing I can think of to add to that is to remember to breathe :wink: :laughing: :laughing:

All the LGV TRAINING TIPS, including the Recommended LGV training schools that have been recommended by members, can be accessed by clicking on the link in my signature at the bottom of this post. The link includes THE INITIAL DRIVER CPC which started on 10 Sept 2009.
Official DSA videos of modules 1, 2, 3 & 4

JOB HUNTING :question: - A read of THIS POST may be useful - also CV & Interview tips
First year experience as a newbie after passing CE (with pics)

Forum with some useful stuff and Forum for questions on drivers hours