CPC Tests

Hi all

Just passed my CPC test module 2 i think ( on computer ) and i couldnt belive some of the questions that were being asked. It was almost insulting lol For example " Can eating vegtables improve your diet as a a driver " Hate to think how drivers who have been in this game a long time feel having to complete 35 hrs every 5 yrs listining to some suit telling them how to do there job :open_mouth: :astonished:

I know have cpc module 4 to complete before i can drive for hire or reward, which i belive is a walk around type of test (and a heck of a few quid more expensive lol) does anyone know what revision material is good for this test :question: I have a DSA guide to driving large goods veichles but it has absolutly nothing inside it that is not already learnt when taking a driving test.

Also got my Digi card through…Getting closer now :grimacing:

Thanks in advance for any replies.

Ben

Those doing the 35 hours will not get asked such questions as there is no test for the periodic dcpc

You did the initial dcpc module 2

If you do a site search for module 4 then you will find much info on it including all the Q&As

Training by your LGV school will also be required for mod 4 as well as the use of their vehicle on test day

Strongly suggest you go to a good trainer (make sure they’ve got the correct equipment) for a short course - normally around 3 hours.

You will also need the use of the vehicle for the test.

If you’re paying a lot more than £200 for the training/test/vehicle for test, it’s time to look around.

Good luck with it, Pete :laughing: :laughing: