CPC Module 2 Pass!

Good Morning Drivers!
Just to let you all know I passed my Module 2 CPC exam with the result of 46 out of 50, a walk in the park if im totally honest! questions were pretty straight forward regarding tachograph settings accidents and drivers hours! :slight_smile: so a date for module 4 will soon be on it’s way then so just almost in reach of a DQC and an LGV Career :wink:

Regards Martin.

welll done martin :smiley:

Well done. Is pretty straight forward stuff isn’t it. The mod 4 is just as easy. My test only lasted 10 mins and I got 100%

Thanks guy’s! Yea easier than I thought to be fair but when you get in momentum you pretty much fly through it! What questions were you asked on your mod 4? Are you thinking of doing your class 1 at all bud?

Yeah going to book my class 1 as soon as my license is back from the DVLA. Mod 4 was very straight forward. Basically there are 5 topic areas and you will be asked 1 question from each area. Areas 4 &5 only have 1 question so you will be asked those. They were about entering and exiting a vehicle correctly and safely and all the checks you make each day of the vehicle I.e. Lights, horn, wipers, tyres, brakes etc. one of the other areas has 3 questions but all the answers are the same. That relates to how you would check for illegals or concealed packages on your vehicle at customs etc. Areas 1 & 2 have 7/8 different questions. They are all straight forward and cover the usual things such as daily tyre checks, how u would check the vehicle is not over loaded etc. there are 3 questions on various restraining equipment that you may need to use. I had 1 on those.

Are you doing mod 4 training? My trainer gave me a list of all the questions and gave me detailed explanations of the answers required. I just revised that and flew through my test. The examiner even asked if I had revised as he said he was amazed at how much I knew lol

thanks for the heads up Ben, yea i do have 2 hours training from 10am with a test time of 13:15 so hopefully that will my brain a well earn boost of knowledge to help me pass lol!

benbailey81:
Yeah going to book my class 1 as soon as my license is back from the DVLA. Mod 4 was very straight forward. Basically there are 5 topic areas and you will be asked 1 question from each area. Areas 4 &5 only have 1 question so you will be asked those. They were about entering and exiting a vehicle correctly and safely and all the checks you make each day of the vehicle I.e. Lights, horn, wipers, tyres, brakes etc. one of the other areas has 3 questions but all the answers are the same. That relates to how you would check for illegals or concealed packages on your vehicle at customs etc. Areas 1 & 2 have 7/8 different questions. They are all straight forward and cover the usual things such as daily tyre checks, how u would check the vehicle is not over loaded etc. there are 3 questions on various restraining equipment that you may need to use. I had 1 on those.

Are you doing mod 4 training? My trainer gave me a list of all the questions and gave me detailed explanations of the answers required. I just revised that and flew through my test. The examiner even asked if I had revised as he said he was amazed at how much I knew lol

would you be able to upload the questions and indepth answers he gave you im wanting to prepare
thanks

He gave me a printout which I returned following my test so can’t upload it unfortunately

no probs

paid for the driving theory 4 all, seems good hope it does the trick