Module 2 Question

Hi Everyone,

I finally spoke to the DVLA today who booked my module 2 on my behalf for 3 weeks tomorrow :smiley:
can anyone recommend any websites, ipad apps or anything like that so I can get a bit of revision in please
I have seen a lot of material on ebay but not sure if it’s any good or not
I want to be prepared as possible as 2 days later it’s my Cat C test :smiley:.

Cheers in advance
Stan.

Drivingtheory4all.co.uk - not too expensive and I would have failed had I not hammered the mock tests on there

LGV theory book/DVD + driving goods vehicle book + common sense = mod 2 pass

I have mine next Month Oct fully booked. I am just going over my Theory Test DVD and App on me Ipad. Tempted to buy the Cpc Book from WH Smith

ROG:

I have The Official DSA Guide - Driving Goods Vehicles on me computer. Is there any sections in that book I should focus on ?

I wouldn’t bother buying the CPC book. Just flick through it in the shop. All it does is tell you about the test doesn’t prepare you for it. Everything you need is in the DVSA Official Guide to Driving Goods Vehicles. Lot of questions are just same as the multiple choice with a few curve balls thrown in. Read book thoroughly as questions could come from anywhere. Don’t neglect multimanning like I did as you might get questuioned on it like I did. Typical.

Mellor:

ROG:

I have The Official DSA Guide - Driving Goods Vehicles on me computer. Is there any sections in that book I should focus on ?

All of it