cpc module 2

hi all is it possible to book theory /hazard/driver cpc case study all for the same day as they are all different test any help would be great. Also is there any books or cd rom with cpc case study questions as going on holiday next week and would like to practice so when I get back can get tests done and book my class 2 thanks in advance and be lucky

beaublue:
hi all is it possible to book theory /hazard/driver cpc case study all for the same day as they are all different test any help would be great. Also is there any books or cd rom with cpc case study questions as going on holiday next week and would like to practice so when I get back can get tests done and book my class 2 thanks in advance and be lucky

Yes all 3 can be booked for same day

The only case studies I know of are online and there is a link in the LGV TRAINING TIPS thread sticky

U shud not need to revise for mod two as most questions r easy i dint revise and got 43 out of 50

I had different bookings on one day, and went through straight away… I had theory at 11, hazard perception at 2.30 and went back home just past 12, never booked mod 2 as I would have to wait another 2.5hr, but could have done it in one go… I bet they will do the same in your test centre…
Best of luck

Andy

Apparently there is a mod 2 cd rom available for practice which has been around for 4 years according to one of the major trainers on this site so it must be available online to buy

There was at least one on here who booked all 3 theory tests on one day and was offered the chance to do them one after another even when they finished one early but perhaps it was a quiet day at the theory test centre …

I’ve done it in 2 days, but could have done in one. When I went to do my mod 2 to a different test center I was over an hour early and went straight on… Was it just a luck two times in the row in two different test centers■■?
I think it is well worth to try, especially if test center is far away from home… I had a choice to wait a month in Northampton or next day in Cambridge, so I’ve done a 40 miles extra each way… Then I went to Peterborough to do my mod 2, as Northampton was a bit busy again…