Newish

Hi All
Not Had the chance to say hi yet even though i have been a member since Feb this year but i’m into my last 12 mths of my 22 yr career (Infantry) and looking forward to a new career in my chosen path, anyhow i have my theory this week followed by Practical next week (Class 2), so fingers crossed.
I would like to say that i have learnt alot of valuable information from this site and i appreciate the amount of advice that is provided, so thanks for that.

Without appearing to get melancholy, It is perhaps such posts that are the reason we sit here supporting the site.

Thanks. :wink:

:smiley: Hi paul3rgj WELCOME.:grimacing:

good luck mate

paul3rgj:
Hi All
Not Had the chance to say hi yet even though i have been a member since Feb this year but i’m into my last 12 mths of my 22 yr career (Infantry) and looking forward to a new career in my chosen path, anyhow i have my theory this week followed by Practical next week (Class 2), so fingers crossed.
I would like to say that i have learnt alot of valuable information from this site and i appreciate the amount of advice that is provided, so thanks for that.

Good luck mate! You getting it paid for by the Army i take it, resettlement? Im just about to leave the RAF, not entitled to anything tho. Havent been in long enough, 4 years is more than enough! Too much desert for my likeing!

Hey there Paul, who are you training with ? Hope youre getting a good resettlement deal ?

Good luck with the trg

:slight_smile:

Hi
I am doing my theory and class 2 with the Army because a mate of mine managed to arrange it for me and got it under my units radar though i do have Resettlement Training lined up with Force One Trg who are based in Basildon,
If i pass my C and eventually C&E i still intend going to Basildon as i would like as much hands on as possible plus i have been based in Germany for the last 11 years and need some UK road training.
[/quote]

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome paul3rgj :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

dieseldave:
:smiley: Hi paul3rgj WELCOME.:grimacing:

Thought you might have also done a welcome in German :wink: