Newcastle Airport + others

WOOOOHOOO, I got some more work, YAY… :laughing: Ahem :neutral_face:

Ok, the question. Does anyone have any experience of Newcastle airport?

I have got a couple of drops and just wondered if anyone knew if I would have to go airside.

The 2 drops are Citynet and Alpha. I’m delivering dry ice if that helps.

I also have Citynet at Edinburgh airport and Alpha + ICS and Glasgow airport. Again, any info would be appreciated.

I might even try and do a diary too. :sunglasses:

Darby Flyer:
WOOOOHOOO, I got some more work, YAY… :laughing: Ahem :neutral_face:

Ok, the question. Does anyone have any experience of Newcastle airport?

I have got a couple of drops and just wondered if anyone knew if I would have to go airside.

The 2 drops are Citynet and Alpha. I’m delivering dry ice if that helps.

I also have Citynet at Edinburgh airport and Alpha + ICS and Glasgow airport. Again, any info would be appreciated.

I might even try and do a diary too. :sunglasses:

You wont be going ‘airside’ at any of those airports! You obviously haven’t got the necessary clearance anyway but all your drops are around the freight area!

Even better :laughing:

Phoned them earlier to see if I could take the truck tonight as the better half needs the car on Friday, so I’ll be 3 hours in front when I start in the morning.

So if any one spots me between about half eight and half eleven tonight, give us a wave. M62 / A1, I’ll be in a 26t Volvo with a dry ice advert on the nearside curtain, and a load of ad-blue crap / euro 5 stuff splashed over the drivers side.

I took bottled Harrogate Spa water to both Newcastle & Endinburgh a couple of years ago … bit hazy, but i “think” for both, follow signs for the “Freight” areas. I remember Edinburgh, as they hadn’t a forklift, and used to borrow some-one elses’s … but had then “fallen-out” with them … so the poor kids had to hand-ball 3 palls ! LOL

Did Alpha today at Edinburgh.

They have a forklift.

Follow signs for airport when you come off the A8 and look out for jubilee road (Ithink) as you turn towards the terminals and take the cut off to the left and follow road nearly to end.

Keep in inside lane around the roundabouts and you cant miss it its signed, on the way out look out for exit sign near the end of the road to turn right or you end up going round the one way system in front of the terminals as its bloody tight in an Artic with all the barriers there now and it would be easy to go into the car park lane or the bus lanes. :confused: Luckily I chose the correct one at the last minute. :sunglasses: