Would you take other half out with you

well i did today,she don’t get out alot with me as it’s company policy not to have a passenger in the cab with you unless it’s a employee of the company.but sod it what can they do apart from sack me ( oh yes please :laughing: ) so pick’s her up from home ( not outside house let her walk a bit ) and off we goes.i had 2 drops ritchies at hurlford and deb smith at prestwick airport.so the plan was to do ritchies 1st 4 pallets then down to deb smith 20 pallet’s.well there’s us nice run down weather not bad steady as we go, get’s through all the roadworks on the 77 and yes up to 50mph,2 miles down the road :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: more roadworks just at the bellfries r/abt slip road’s closed due to re-surfacing,dam follow diversion as i wanted to come of at that slip.ok surely it won’t be toooooooooooo far for the diversion :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: wronggggggggggg,14mile round trip.from the slip rd it’s 9 miles to prestwick airport where the traffic was getting turned for the slip rd diversion was 7 miles at the monkton r/bt,2 miles from my 2nd drop.so i thought ah well get the 2nd drop done 1st and do the ritchies on way back.so gets to airport pulls in and thought i’ll be nice to the wife she’s travelled without a whinge of i need a cuppa i’ll get her a coffee (eh how good am i) :laughing: browny points in the bag.so wasn’t long in getting tipped 30mins and paperwork signed and i’m on my way to the next drop ritchies at hurlford.so 20mins or so later i pull’s in to this company ( 1st time at this place) and the gates a little tight with all the parked cars around,but me being a good driver gets in.(wife was impressed :laughing:) she said it’s the 1st time i managed to get in without guidance :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .so 4 pallets delivered i’m off for a well earned cuppa.so i goes to the wee shop at hurlford and boy do i wish i hadn’t :laughing: nothing wrong with the grubb,it was the wife she skint me,2 rolls and egg,2 rolls and sausage and then she looks in the fridge and spots a trifle,oh and a hot chocolate was on order as well.so i pays for it grudgenly :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: then she say’s you’ll be needing tobacco it’s only 4p dearer than your shop,another £2.59p out of pocket,come on i left the house with 20 notes in ma pocket,coz a broke ma phone and i am using the daughters and she said oh by the way dad you’ll need to put money in it,£10 goes in that and by the time i get’s home i’d only used 2 quid :cry: :cry: no wonder she’s laughing.( takes after her mum).i done a collection out of bonanza in glasgow on the way back to depot,then headed home to drop the wife at or near home,but all in all we had a good day and i think i made her’s,it let’s her know that i do work now and again.i left her and done a couple more collection’s in the local area and finished about 5,now i’m on holiday for the next week and a bit and i’m really looking forward to it.quality time with the wife and kids.plus the wee lassie is on school holiday’s next week so my timing is perfect for a change. :laughing: :laughing:

When i was multi dropping on north wales i used to take the wife with me all the time (used to call it her holidays :open_mouth: :laughing: ) i know what you mean about costing you a fortune though ■■■■ woman nearly bankrupted me :cry:

simon

Ahem! :laughing: :laughing:

my wife dint like it and slept all the time so i didnt take her anymore miserable cow :imp: :imp: :imp: :imp:

The wifes been out with me several times, but not lately, (just the way it’s worked out, nothing personal you understand !!!)

SimonRS2K:
When i was multi dropping on north wales i used to take the wife with me all the time (used to call it her holidays :open_mouth: :laughing: ) i know what you mean about costing you a fortune though ■■■■ woman nearly bankrupted me :cry:

simon

my wife rides with me on a occasional horse transport job- I agree with the expensive bit - she wants food in msa’s and little chef’s etc :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I have to add £30 to the quote just to cover expenses :wink:

Denis F:

SimonRS2K:

simon

my wife rides with me on a occasional horse transport job- I agree with the expensive bit - she wants food in msa’s and little chef’s etc :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:
I have to add £30 to the quote just to cover expenses :wink:

thats true as well dont forgot all the magazines in the shop and wanting to shop at every services for the toilet or just a WALK ROUND :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

What with this and women drivers being lucky enough to be concidered head and shoulders better than none english speaking under qualified polish immigrants its a wonder it’s that women give you house room oh yeah I forgot I don’t give you house room and I now remember why.

Ladytrucker679:
What with this and women drivers being lucky enough to be concidered head and shoulders better than none english speaking under qualified polish immigrants its a wonder it’s that women give you house room oh yeah I forgot I don’t give you house room and I now remember why.

wtf is this all about :question:

kitkat:

Ladytrucker679:

[zb] is this all about :question:

Me thinks someone has the painters in this week :wink: :wink: :wink: :open_mouth: :laughing:

simon

kitkat:

Ladytrucker679:

It’s a woman thing, we’re not suppose to understand. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

daxi:

kitkat:

Ladytrucker679:

It’s a woman thing, we’re not suppose to understand. :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

i don’t and i still don’t…pmt and all that stuff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

kitkat:

daxi:

kitkat:

Ladytrucker679:

i don’t and i still don’t…pmt and all that stuff :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Why does it take a woman with PMT all day to change a light bulb?

BECAUSE IT DOES! :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp: :smiling_imp:

Whats the difference between BSE and PMT?

One’s mad cow disease, the other is something to do with beef.

:laughing: :laughing: