Newbies looking for work dont give up!

Hi all as most of you know from my prev post i passed my class 2 licence on the 17/09/11 and will be doing my ce early next year as i had a class 1 job lined up with my employer WELL…They informed me this has been postponed till futher notice and not wanting to be messed about any more i put my cv about for class 2 jobs with two important factors… pay no less than £9per hour & permanent , after a few knock backs i got an interview & assesment drive with a reputable firm (best not to disclose who to soon) well 2 weeks in and lovin it with mon-fri & no weekends. So only 16 days after passing my class 2 test i have a sucured a perm job with satisfatory pay, again poss helped by my prev 7.5t experience. But just an example that it is poss to get into good work, just dont give up, follow every lead poss cause sometimes its just a case right place right time and also a lot of luck too. Hopefully this will help motivate others out there trying to sucure work.

hi,
i’ve finally found my light at the end of the tunnel, tommorrow i got my first class 2 Job!!! :grimacing: :laughing: :slight_smile: :smiley: :sunglasses:

congrats big T & good luck with it :wink: