newbie here,,

well i was down the job centre today and mentioned all the advice i was given and the fact that i have seen 16 jobs local for licensed drivers, and still they deny training,
when i showed them the printout, they said the most they could do is supply up to 300 pounds, on the receipt of a written letter from 2 companies promising me a job if i get the license,
so in other words a waste of time,

will just wait for my personal injury claim to come through, sent off for the provisional application form today and will try organise a medical asap, as muchas i can cheaply,

Hi Mikey T and welcome. I know how you feeling the [zb] at the job centre dont care if you are trying to get a job cos you cost em paperwork they just want doleys to come sign and go. I think i read somewhere that to be a job centre employee you have to have a full front and rear labotomy :smiley: .
Best thing you can do is kook at Rog’s link to training and call em up. Pay for ot yourself but if the training clashes with a sign on day ask the jc for leave as you are ent to 2 weeks training without signing. they will fill in the paperwork. you sign it.
Good luck and WELCOME :sunglasses:

Started training now thanks to all of you, posted a diary