New toy.

My new toy, 3 days old and still less than 1000k. Very impressed so far, much better than the tga I had before.

Nice toy. The mattress is a bit thin imo, the air vent units on the inside of the door by the window controls can fallout. The o/s and n/s panels below your headlights can remove themselves easily without impact. Also the air kits on each side of the unit midway down on the front tend to lose their panels as well. The 440 I used to drive with 42t on was ok. They hold the road nicely not much cab roll ala volvo and they go where you point them very sure footed. Apart from some build quality issues, I enjoyed mine have fun.

i think theyre one of the best looking motors on the road, especially as your one has got a visor on it, they do look a bit naff without 'em.

i think they are brilliant trucks, huge space, comfy driving position, and excellent size bed, i miss mine at tef transport ( but not the company), got a volvo now at maritime but hoping to get the M A N when this goes :slight_smile:

I always think of MANs as good little workhorses, you dont seem to get too many problems with them.

Yours looke very impressive.

dowahdiddyman:
My new toy, 3 days old and still less than 1000k.

Very nice and very jealous!

Very nice looking truck. Really like this new MAN design, looks modern and sharp.

kindle530:
i think theyre one of the best looking motors on the road, especially as your one has got a visor on it, they do look a bit naff without 'em.

Of all the Trucks, I think the TGA/TGX looks better without the sun visor. I think the big cab version looks great without it.
It takes all sorts I suppose?

W

Took a 60 plate up to lorry park south side of forth road bridge for trailer swop last week, lovely motor

driven 11 plate MAN few times now, very nice but still dont beat volvo for me, looks wise better than volvo but auto box in the vovlo is much better imo… do any of these new trucks have aux plugs? dont like the FM transmitters :smiley:

We’ve got a few of these on the fleet, nice inside, not so comfy on rough ground though, cab seems to bob about alot :confused: