hello everyone, just wanted to say hello .i am a new member and have been browesing for awhile and think this is an excelant website and look forward to maybe joining in sometime. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

**:D :smiley: :smiley: Welcome aceman :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:**

You do not say whether you are a wannabe, newbie or experienced so I’ve left on the below bit - just in case :slight_smile:

If you click the link in my signature it will lead you to an index where you can access a lot of info which may be of use to you :smiley: :smiley:

thanks for the warm welcome rog, :smiley: .i have been a driver for over 35years and now an lgv and pcv instructor for the past 5years about to take rlgv part3 pst monday week :frowning: :open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome aceman, and good luck on your part 3.

There are a few of us registered instructors on here I think, and there are those who for one reason or another are not.

Strong feeling both ways - but we all have the common aim of training new drivers (well to pass the test at least!).

aceman:
now an lgv and pcv instructor for the past 5years

NOT ANOTHER ONE :exclamation: :exclamation: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Seriously - glad to have you on board :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Hi aceman me too new to this good luck maybe see you around sometime :astonished: :laughing: :slight_smile: :smiley:

Ade :smiling_imp:

Welcome Aceman
Good to have you in the gang.

Welcome aboard