New member / change in career

gliderman:
sorry about that, not used to using photobucket, hope its sorted now

Hi gliderman for somebody who isn’t used to photobucket, you’re doing just fine. :wink:
It is indeed sorted. :smiley:

Photobucket’s re-size feature is handy for keeping things the right size such as pre-sized for avatars, email, or message boards.
So once everybody cottons on, we’ll be able to send our widescreen monitors back.:grimacing:

Thanks Dave, I usually do all my photo editng in adobe photoshop but for some reason I couldnt get the avatar to migrate from my pc to the forum

gliderman:
Thanks Dave, I usually do all my photo editng in adobe photoshop but for some reason I couldnt get the avatar to migrate from my pc to the forum

Hi gliderman, Almost everybody has that problem. :frowning:

Coffeeholic has written about the subject in the technology forum. Here’s a LINK.

You’ll also see that quite a few others have had the same trouble, and that we try to help each other as best we can. :smiley:

The pic in your avatar is a play on words in German, which is quite funny once you know that “Hervorragend” means “outstanding” but when you know that the same word also means “to stick out” you can see the joke.
Good use of a double meaning IMHO.:grimacing:

I hope I’ve helped. :smiley: