Time for a change?

Hi everyone, let me start by saying what a great forum this looks to be. Ive been lurking here unregistered for the last couple of weeks and reading through the forums (alot) and finally decided to sign up yesterday.

Anyway as the title suggests im thinking of changing my career. After being stuck in the same job since i was 16 and getting nowhere (in an almost dead trade) i finally think its time to change jobs to something i enjoy doing which is driving.

So i am currently studying everything i can about proffesional driving in the uk while doing as much overtime as possible to save the funds to be able to do my training. Fingers crossed its soon :slight_smile:.

Anyway i will stop going on as some of you are probably bored of reading by now.

Dan
P.s. Please excuse any spelling mistakes :slight_smile:

Welcome mate.

Good luck on your journey on getting your licence :slight_smile:

Gareth

Sent from my HTC Vision using Tapatalk

Welcome and good luck with your training.

Dan

welcome and good luck on your training.
p.s. could only see one spelling mistake :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome and best of luck with the training you will get want you want in the end.

Thanks everyone for the warm welcome and wishes of luck :slight_smile:

Welcome matey, all the best with your training, for sure you,ll find some good advice on here !! :smiley: :smiley:

Welcome to you

dont forget we like a diary on here and then can offer words of encouragement and try and help with anything you cant fathom by offering little tips all the best with it

Jen x :smiley: