New livery, out with the orange, in with

The first two of our wagons are back from the painters, this one has been done properly the other has been vinyl wrapped and is terrible when you get close up.

Not the most dramatic of schemes and I think I prefer the distinctive orange myself…

Nowt wrong with that - it’s very smart!

I agree with Ian, that livery looks smart, clean, simple and professional.

when do they start shipping in the mexicans to drive for them at £ 0.80/hour? :wink:

i think its looks loads better than orange.

Nice truck and it looks good :smiley:

Looks good, better then the Orange. Do you keep your own lorry or do you share them??

MAD28:
Looks good, better then the Orange. Do you keep your own lorry or do you share them??

Bit of a sore point at the mo! The day shift have the same motor every day but us night shift guys get whatever wagon we’re given. It’s hard to match up drivers to share with varying start times, avoiding smokers and non smokers in the same vehicle etc etc without causing conflict add to that the fact every driver want’s a volvo over a renault makes it nigh on impossible to please everyone.

Have to say everytime I look at the new wagon it does grow on me and it looks very nice now while it’s clean… the two are not being used at the mo as they are supposed to be taken down to london bridge for a photoshoot!

Cool livery, better than orange one! good decision for Cemex :wink:

very smart m8,better than that orange,anything is better than orange,but there again i would say that. :laughing: :laughing:

Nice livery, just a pain to keep clean. Ours are simliar (white but in Tarmac livery) I acid mine once a month, and use a acid based wash and wax the rest of the time, but they still look dull after a while.

Map-man, is the delightful Ammanda still in the office at Rugby? Used to hate the sight of her when I was pulling out of there on Turners, she had a serious sense of hummor deficite.

kitkat:
anything is better than orange,but there again i would say that. :laughing: :laughing:

:wink: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

give me orange anyday.

map-man:

MAD28:

Bit of a sore point at the mo! The day shift have the same motor every day but us night shift guys get whatever wagon we’re given. It’s hard to match up drivers to share with varying start times, avoiding smokers and non smokers in the same vehicle etc etc without causing conflict add to that the fact every driver want’s a volvo over a renault makes it nigh on impossible to please everyone.

Cheers for the reply Map-man. :slight_smile:
Thats not fair some having there own, and others havnt. Cheers again MAD :sunglasses: :slight_smile: :sunglasses:

Henrys cat:
Map-man, is the delightful Ammanda still in the office at Rugby? Used to hate the sight of her when I was pulling out of there on Turners, she had a serious sense of hummor deficite.

She is, well will be when she’s back off honeymoon :open_mouth: and she’s still the same :confused: although i rarely see her anymore.

MAD28, I’d agree but when they last tried to assign wagons I bombed out with a real bad renault. As it stands, I’ve had a volvo every night for the last 3 months so I’m not gonna moan :laughing: