Random Pick Time!

If You Wouldnt Mind Peoples Could You Just Place All Lorries That You Like On Here, It Dosent Matter What It Is Anything Will Be Much Appreciated ! :wink: Especially Scanias :wink:

Regards Jobe Ben :smiley:

BEEN SO LONG , HOW DO I ADD A PIC â– â– ?

DOUGHNUT:
BEEN SO LONG , HOW DO I ADD A PIC â– â– ?

Go on to the photosite where the picture you want is… then get the IMG code of the photo and copy and paste it in to the space here and submit :sunglasses:

3 favourites always liked these ones :sunglasses:

Is Tom Hobbs still going?

from what I know yup still running last I saw of it was before xmas pulling a tipper trailer…

use to belong to Marsland who’ve replaced it with a stunning volvo haven’t seen any photos tho :frowning:

[/img]

Stupot:

ex A.Leadbeater?? looks dead smart! credit to owner

Thought this looked a smart outfit the other day…

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

george-D:

Stupot:

yeah mate its his monster loose one,when it crashed he just put a new cab on it an put all the old interior back into it, theres 3 of his old ones floating around ireland a wine one with a silver stripe an one that changes colour and my one. he sent over a fh 16 610 too with a viking on the side but that went back to england.

Cruise Control:
Thought this looked a smart outfit the other day…

:sunglasses: :sunglasses:

The pink mud guards crap and have done for the last few years and in my opinion ruin a stunning wagon. Why dont they just wack some black mud guards on it? it would make it look 100% better and would cost next to nothing.

volvofh13:

george-D:

Stupot:

yeah mate its his monster loose one,when it crashed he just put a new cab on it an put all the old interior back into it, theres 3 of his old ones floating around ireland a wine one with a silver stripe an one that changes colour and my one. he sent over a fh 16 610 too with a viking on the side but that went back to england.

Seen the Viking one a few times now on the M4 Ray White Transport own it… still looks smart :sunglasses:

Stupot:

Stunning truck, Flaherty run some crackers

george-D:

Cant believe they sold this, anyone know who has bought it?

phantom309:

george-D:

Cant believe they sold this, anyone know who has bought it?

same :frowning: there new truck looks nice but… I’d pick the t-cab its more simple and smart not over the top

and Richardson Transport apparently have it… not 100% sure tho only heard it was them

any photos of what it looks like now?

still in countrywide colours at the mo as it was at peterborough

They’d be mad to respray it with the pearlescent paint, maybe the green but not the rest.