Random Pick Time!

george-D:

volvofh13:

george-D:

Stupot:

ex A.Leadbeater?? looks dead smart! credit to owner

yeah mate its his monster loose one,when it crashed he just put a new cab on it an put all the old interior back into it, theres 3 of his old ones floating around ireland a wine one with a silver stripe an one that changes colour and my one. he sent over a fh 16 610 too with a viking on the side but that went back to england.

Seen the Viking one a few times now on the M4 Ray White Transport own it… still looks smart :sunglasses:

some of them back in the day

nickyboy:
They’d be mad to respray it with the pearlescent paint, maybe the green but not the rest.

yeh defiantly!! dont want a repeat of what happend to s.c transport lol :frowning:

george-D:

phantom309:

george-D:

3 favourites always liked these ones :sunglasses:

Cant believe they sold this, anyone know who has bought it?

same :frowning: there new truck looks nice but… I’d pick the t-cab its more simple and smart not over the top

and Richardson Transport apparently have it… not 100% sure tho only heard it was them

any photos of what it looks like now?

Richardson Do have it now, they had there name put on the headboard at peterborough still white and green at the moment though

marcy:

george-D:

volvofh13:

george-D:

Stupot:

ex A.Leadbeater?? looks dead smart! credit to owner

yeah mate its his monster loose one,when it crashed he just put a new cab on it an put all the old interior back into it, theres 3 of his old ones floating around ireland a wine one with a silver stripe an one that changes colour and my one. he sent over a fh 16 610 too with a viking on the side but that went back to england.

Seen the Viking one a few times now on the M4 Ray White Transport own it… still looks smart :sunglasses:

some of them back in the day

Yeah thats the one alright lovely lookin lorry, does he still have show trucks or did he sell thhem all off?? is he cstill working??

phantom309:

george-D:

phantom309:

george-D:

same :frowning: there new truck looks nice but… I’d pick the t-cab its more simple and smart not over the top

and Richardson Transport apparently have it… not 100% sure tho only heard it was them

Richardson Do have it now, they had there name put on the headboard at peterborough still white and green at the moment though

there was another t cab parked with them at peterbro with a diferent registration :confused: so have they got another

phantom309:

george-D:

phantom309:

george-D:

As in james richardson? the the black ‘tiger’ Scania’s?

Yup the very same :smiley:

just happened across a picture of it with the ‘Richardson’ headboard on it :sunglasses:

there was one with a different registraton and peterbro was it a different one or the same and it had countrywide on it

:smiley:

I think countrywide must’ve kept the ‘RAM’ registration, so the T was back on its original plate

marcy:

not a v8 but always been my fav t-cab :sunglasses:

Awesome fleet. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

whyy sell itt unless they buyin a newer truck

like this one :sunglasses: think it use to belong to Brian Mclennan?

Volvofh16:

Awesome fleet. :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

will it be on tippers still