New Job

So, what happened then? Never heard of them myself but just discovered a PTM driver called Peter Owens on You Tube. Like his videos, not interested in a job, obviously, but I am curious. :unamused: :smiley:

Gatso’shy:
Well … if you meet GAY NICK there …

Spardo:
but I am curious. :unamused: :smiley:

Bi curious?? :smiling_imp:

Left Matthews of Yarmouth today, mainly because the goal posts have changed and its now no longer viable to work for a company so far from home.

Next week I start for PTM International of Reading, saw the guy (Pete) last week and all seems in order.

Will keep you all updated after my first tour.

Good luck with it all mate :slight_smile:

good luck you will need it

good luck gunner, you had been at matthews quite a while. i hope the new job goes well for you. :wink:

Gunner Til I Die:
Left Matthews of Yarmouth today, mainly because the goal posts have changed and its now no longer viable to work for a company so far from home.

Next week I start for PTM International of Reading, saw the guy (Pete) last week and all seems in order.

Hi mate,

Where do you live? A guy I know used to work for them. How did you get the job? He has some nice trucks…

Change of under cacks again eh chap been with Mathews far to long…
I knew you would move but thought with the current climite you might have stayed till next year.
Better post what I need to keep an eye out for now apart from the smoke signals comming out the window lol

EnglishTrucker:

Gunner Til I Die:

Hi mate,

Where do you live? A guy I know used to work for them. How did you get the job? He has some nice trucks…

got the nod from a friend that they needed a driver from a mate who had started for them, then just phoned and spoke to the boss

nick2008:
I knew you would move but thought with the current climite you might have stayed till next year.
Better post what I need to keep an eye out for now apart from the smoke signals comming out the window lol

would still be there Ady if the rules had’nt changed, I can’t afford to keep a car in Yarmouth and only use it 4 times a year :frowning:

Gunner Til I Die:

nick2008:

would still be there Ady if the rules had’nt changed, I can’t afford to keep a car in Yarmouth and only use it 4 times a year :frowning:

But would have been cheeper to hire though Si as someone said cheeper than keeping the car there no tax ins mot etc
Let us know what I’m looking out for chap and good luck
Back to work tonight 1st time in 2 weeks been off with man flu lol

Good luck with your job, Matthews used to be a great job, left there in 2000, and after a couple of local jobs, worked for £3 Pete, sorry PTM

worked for £3 Pete

i did 3 days got a long service award :laughing: :laughing:

c’mon then whats the problem at ptm then. :question: :question: :question:

His dog eats its own ■■■, his mum scares all the drivers, and when you go to the pub with him, hes only ever got £3 on him, hence £3 pete…!!

Gunner Til I Die:
Next week I start for PTM International of Reading,

tell him Jim wants his book back ! :unamused:

Gatso’shy:

Gunner Til I Die:

Don’t think i want to know what kind of book :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Gunner Til I Die:

Gatso’shy:

Gunner Til I Die:

Don’t think i want to know what kind of book :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Keep ur door locked gunner :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

oh just noticed your a Gooner, its ok you’ll fit right in… :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Poor lad, he hasnt even started yet :stuck_out_tongue:

His dog eats its own â– â– â– , his mum scares all the drivers,

when you go to the pub with him, hes only ever got £3 on him,

This thread could have him scooting off back to Yarmouth tout de suite :stuck_out_tongue: