New Job

Start on Monday for S&K, running Eurozone. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

good luck with it gunner, there’s been a few on here that have been on for s&k so plenty of advice to follow. :laughing:

Thanks JD, looking forward to it :smiley: :smiley:

Off down Newport 2moz to renew my passport, £129.00 robbing barstewarrds :imp:

Well done GTID.Let us know how you get on.Yellow livery trucks.Where do they go,Benelux etc. :smiley: ■■

Well done mate are S&K Still doin italy?

toby1234abc:
Well done GTID.Let us know how you get on.Yellow livery trucks.Where do they go,Benelux etc. :smiley: ■■

i think they go all over and up to 6 weeks away. there was a fella on truckersworld who was on for them, he loved s&k that much he gave up his wife and kids for them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

jessicas dad:

toby1234abc:

i think they go all over and up to 6 weeks away. there was a fella on truckersworld who was on for them, he loved s&k that much he gave up his wife and kids for them :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :laughing:

Think there was abit more to it LOL Think hes left the industry now though, GrantJay8 was his forum name, Jay was his name. Think he was on both forums too. Was good pals with McPloppy.

a friend of mine works there and loves it,no pressure put on you and you can decide how long you want to stay out for,they do benelux also italy spain

best of luck with it

Edited to remove what was written to prevent “colleagues” from misquoting me next time they’re ■■■■■■ licking :unamused:

For those that fancy…

C+E DRIVER (HGV1)
BAP/32383

LocationBARRY, VALE OF GLAMORGAN

Hours40 PER WEEK 5-6 DAYS OVER 7 BETWEEN 6AM-11PM

Wage £260 PER WEEK + BONUS AND EXPENSES

Work PatternDays , Evenings , Nights , Weekends

EmployerS and K Haulage (Glamorgan) Ltd
Closing Date08/12/2009

PensionNo details held
DurationPERMANENT ONLY

Description
Must have C+E licence, European experience essential. 3 out of 4 weekends will be working away. Start times vary, shifts could start at any time working days, and evenings. Duties include delivering goods to Europe.

How to apply
You can apply for this job by telephoning 01446 422100 and asking for David Kidby.

thats fair enough as i heard the money was made up of bonus’s.

jessicas dad:
thats fair enough as i heard the money was made up of bonus’s.

me too :wink:

ADR prefered but not essential,they may pay it for you.

Edited to remove what was written to prevent “colleagues” from misquoting me next time they’re ■■■■■■ licking :unamused:

Skorpio,have they filled all the continental HGV1 jobs yet?

Uk Roads are safe again then Si :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I know your a happy chappie fella talk soon

And yeah it still looks like someones thrown up over ur truck Pmsl

toby1234abc:
Skorpio,have they filled all the continental HGV1 jobs yet?

Skorpio,sent cv and application to them,spoke to Andy,not heard back as of yet.

toby1234abc:
Skorpio,sent cv and application to them,spoke to Andy,not heard back as of yet.

Cheers m8,euro will be quiet to until at least 3 weeks after xmas,and a mad rush before xmas.