Pete Owens

Anyone know what happened to Pete

No videos on YouTube for a while and the last post I got via FB said he was in a grump over something?

He doesn’t work for PJM anymore packed up about 2 weeks ago

Yea hes shut his european lorry driver blog down aswell,seems abit strange to me .one minute hes getting his new lorry and polishing the knankers off it saying how much he loves his job,next minute ping; petes done :open_mouth:

I liked watching his vids learnd a lot shame really hope it’s not to serious :confused:

new woman

instantKarma:
new woman

Yea i guessed that pal,he did a nudge nudge wink winks in his videos,then on his profile foto on facebook and chick popped up all cosey next to him,fair play to him i say ,its better than a baghouse in barcelona :wink: :wink:

man of his calibre should land another job without trying.

last post i seen he was driving a richard king scanny down to london he had took the photo at the auto fuel stop on trafford park
also dont know if anyone else has had this but i cant seem to comment on posts anymore but able to read comments etc pete seems a decent bloke even spoke to him on pm a couple of times and found him very helpfull

I seen he posted a few weeks ago that he was quitting continental work, his videos were very interesting and he came across as a gent.
I wish him the very best of luck in whatever he chooses to do.

Yep. Very good videos. Very informative.
What you up to now Pete ?

Is he on truck net well dose any body no if he’s on TN :confused: :confused: