New job

:sunglasses:

In fact, I’d decided what I’m going to do already :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .

I’m going to set up a freight forwarding company and then advertise it on here and watch all you numpty owner driver’s come flocking in for your quid-per-mile’s :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll be a millionaire in no time :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: .

I wonder who’ll be 1st :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Next year we could all be millionaires :stuck_out_tongue:

You Plonker :smiley:

then advertise it on here

With the rates I’ll charge you Rob… I will be RICH!!! :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :wink:

Rikki-UK:

then advertise it on here

With the rates I’ll charge you Rob… I will be RICH!!! :smiley: :smiley: :open_mouth: :wink: :wink: :wink:

:open_mouth:

Rikki-UK:
This site will always be free for drivers…

:open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Ahhh…but you’re not a driver any more, Rob…that makes you fair game… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Lucy:
Ahhh…but you’re not a driver any more, Rob…that makes you fair game… :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :sunglasses:

Well, I’m keeping my hand in, at least that’s what I’m telling you :laughing: .

Isn’t a QUID a pound sterling?
How much is that worth in US dollars?
Most American owner operators work for less than a dollar a mile US>
They’d feel rich working for a quid!
:grimacing: :smiling_imp:

Bluejaysfan:

£1 (quid) = $1.74 (US)

Bluejaysfan:

but when its costing 96p per litre of fuel ,not quite the same

jon

jonboy:

Bluejaysfan:

but when its costing 96p per litre of fuel ,not quite the same

jon

Exactly … :bulb:

Rob K:
8)

In fact, I’d decided what I’m going to do already :slight_smile: :slight_smile: .

I’m going to set up a freight forwarding company and then advertise it on here and watch all you numpty owner driver’s come flocking in for your quid-per-mile’s :smiley: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

I’ll be a millionaire in no time :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: .

rob, you just know your going to end an owner driver, go on admit it, you’ve been looking at wagons already :wink: