Lawcris Panels Leeds

Hi folks, been away from the forum for a while. Have an interview with the above on Saturday. Just wondering ifnanyones had any experience working for them what theyre like to work for etc.

Cheers

Jonny. :sunglasses:

I would also be interested in further info. I turned an interview down a couple of months ago and slightly regret it.

Jonny, take it you didn’t get permanent in keighley?

I am permanent Keighley, but it was to get my experience. Working silly hours for a decent wage can ojly last for so long before wearing thin. Just needing something bringing home £500 each week id be happy.

This job is closer to home and better hourly rate with no nights out or weekends. So its on a winner already

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

You won’t earn £500 a week here
Monthly pay.
But it is job and knock
No nights out.
Plenty of handball of sheets of wood.
The grass isn’t always greener!

Not one driver in transport gets £500 a week without working a descent amount of hours ,thats unless he drives a tipper full of bombs :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

seth 70:
Not one driver in transport gets £500 a week without working a descent amount of hours ,thats unless he drives a tipper full of bombs :neutral_face: :neutral_face:

Thats take home btw :wink:

seth 70:

seth 70:

Wanna bet :wink:

billybigrig:

seth 70:

seth 70:

Mon fri on days :question: :question:

seth 70:

billybigrig:

seth 70:

seth 70:

Mon fri on days :question: :question:

Yep

seth 70:

There’s a difference between 60 hours a week and the occasional night out for £500 than between 70/80 hours a week away 4/5 nights for the same £££.

I don’t mind the hours but itd be nice having the pay packet match the work. At least now i can be a little picky having experience under ones belt. Bring on my class 1 in a few months :laughing:

Cheers

Jonny :sunglasses:

Jack knife… I take it you work at lawcris? Like I said I turned down an interview a couple of months back but half regret it. Trucks always look decent and the job and knock appeals to me. I think it was advertised as £8ph. That still the case?

Jonny… Shame the honeymoon didn’t last forever as I enjoyed reading your daily diary pal. It sounds like they are a bit crap really but like you say it’s all experience pal!

No I don’t work there but speak to some drivers who do.
Yeah the money looks good but you won’t get the hours in to earn big £.
Multi-drop plenty of handball and strapping down.
Give it a try you might like it?