NEW DAF XF?

The new merc is already out, the one where the merc badge on the bonnet lights up when you got your lights on. Had one come past me on the M42 about 2 weeks ago maroon in colour and all liveryed <<< (is that a word) up. Looked good.

FarnboroughBoy11:
The new merc is already out, the one where the merc badge on the bonnet lights up when you got your lights on. Had one come past me on the M42 about 2 weeks ago maroon in colour and all liveryed <<< (is that a word) up. Looked good.

liveried ?

FarnboroughBoy11:

Our MP3 has a light up star on it, came standard when new.

i had an 09 merc actros where the 3 pointed star lit up. wasnt even a megaspace. just a jobby lowcab

MolePower:

FarnboroughBoy11:

liveried ?

Yeah, livery. Had all the companies name and phone number on it but convinently I can’t remember as it was a good 3 weeks ago.

This one was defiantly a new shape one as it was an 11 plate and had the new shaped mean looking grill.

If this is the next Daf XF

[/quote]
Is this the next Renault Magnum?

FarnboroughBoy11:

MolePower:

FarnboroughBoy11:

liveried ?

Yeah, livery. Had all the companies name and phone number on it but convinently I can’t remember as it was a good 3 weeks ago.

This one was defiantly a new shape one as it was an 11 plate and had the new shaped mean looking grill.

ah don’t doubt the truck, was just checking the spelling of liveried , as to your liveryed :laughing:

MolePower:

FarnboroughBoy11:

MolePower:

FarnboroughBoy11:

liveried ?

ah don’t doubt the truck, was just checking the spelling of liveried , as to your liveryed :laughing:

:laughing: :laughing: I know that was bad wasn’t it!!

That 105 looks like it’s just a front end makeover with steps in the diesel tank.

I’m not surprised since most of the 105 front is lifted from the revised 95.

The 105 has been around in it’s present guise for around 6 years so probably due a makeover.

Cheers
Neilf

Derf:

Carl:
did it look like this

Doesn’t look that new to me… looks like another re-skinned 1987 Troner cab

thats as maybe , but given the ammount of space it has , i’d opt for the DAF over the FH or R series anytime for tramping in

I thought the ‘new’ Actros in UK spec RHD wasn’t available until Spring 2012 ■■