So are u getting a new daf xt

or shoud i say would you want one

ajansenbv.com/en/news-2/truc … arsfestijn

Yuk ! What’s the point anyway !

That really does look crap

I quite like it.

no thanks :laughing:

thinking that this has been developed cos of iveco’s strator and cos scanny has decided to stop production of the t cab.

think it looks a mess - it’s got that yank radiator with a strator front wing bonnet — sorry but i’d far rather have a strator or a used scanny t cab

Just a note, its not DAF who build these, they are not a DAF product, dont get confused when your at the DAF showroom and they are not in the catalogue :slight_smile:

The DAF XT, will be the successor to the legendary NAT/NTT model by DAF

commercialmotor.com/big-lorr … glorryblog

■■■■ that hit every branch on the way past the new XF on the ugly tree :laughing:

I would seriously LMAO if someone turned up on site in one of those :laughing:

well if they want to send a few over here i might be persuaded to drive one ,just a trial you know. :smiley: :wink:
so if anyone frae Dafs reading,dont bother what Paccar says just do it.
jimmy

depends on the ride and interior quality - looks like a parts bin special on the outside :frowning:

is it like the strator whereby cfg took a stralis and just moved the cab back a bit in which case has the daf xt got the xf space cab behind the motor ■■? i like the interior of the daf and when you’re sat in the drivers seat you’re not going to see too much of it either which is good :smiley:

I thinks it’s the grill that spoils it. If it was recessed a bit, Then chromed, It would probably be a lot better.
I’d have one, I’m sure the ride would be better being behind, rather than over the steer axle.

It was built by a DAF Dealer as a special for a customer, it has nothing to do with DAF’s developments, and I seriously doubt it’ll ever enter production.

So many trucks are running so tight to size regs these days I doubt we’ll see bonneted trucks in Europe ever again, shame really but that’s how it goes.

The new XF on the other hand is quite a looker :sunglasses:

Utterly pointless, same as t-cab having a bonnet for the sake of having a bonnet. Should leave it to the Americans who do it much better

It had protenchal , then they glued a silly grill on the front . Not very practical IMO .

I’ve seen one of them XT’s In the flesh…

Not worth the cost of having an XF converted…

If DOT has allowed extra length trailers, then surely the overall length of a combination has to be increased, so in theory, you could import a mega american volvo, and just pull a normal 40 footer, and still be within the law, am i right, comments please on the back of a first class stamp.

truckyboy:
If DOT has allowed extra length trailers, then surely the overall length of a combination has to be increased, so in theory, you could import a mega american volvo, and just pull a normal 40 footer, and still be within the law, am i right, comments please on the back of a first class stamp.

Nope, this came up a while ago. The extra length applies to trailers only.

delboytwo:
or shoud i say would you want one

ajansenbv.com/en/news-2/truc … arsfestijn

No thank you very much!