New DAF XF launched

Click on the image to read all about it

When can I have one

A nice truck ,i have seen a picture of one that was out on the road
looked very nice ,and after reading the discription about what the make up and layout of the vehicle is like, as normal they have a winner which will
be excepted not only by the person who buys the trucks but more importantly the DRIVERS,

what a motor and finally theyve done away with that engine cover move over volvo ,scania and everyone else daf has just made the best truck in europe now if anyone buys one i,ll be quite willing to come back on the road :laughing:

Lights at the top look crap though.

:open_mouth: :smiley: :smiley: :smiley: Gimme gimme. :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :stuck_out_tongue:

Not really a big DAF fan personally . Driven loads of CFs and one XF 480. Though I know that most drivers love them.

Think they look smart, but the ones I’ve driven always seemed noisier than a Scania, Merc or a Volvo. And the engines sound very rattly to me.

Comfy enough I suppose though. And the XF 480 pulled like a train - it really impressed me to be fair.

Good to see they’re gonna fit a Jake Brake, 'cos they were useless on the DAFs I’ve driven.

Tin hat at the ready… :laughing:

looks great, i really like it.
The cab is a massive improvement, not that its was rubbish before, but its good that they got a lower floor, like with the rest.

Cant wait to see one now though :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

it looks the dogs gonads to me… gis one man… :sunglasses:

almost same ■■■ old daf XF…dont like it much

Elari:
almost same ■■■ old daf XF…dont like it much

:question: :question: :question: :question:

Did you read all the description??

I think it looks excellent. It was always going to be difficult to improve something that is already good but it looks like DAF have managed it.

As for the spotlights, things like that always tend to grow on me slowly and I get used to them in the end…in fact, i’m starting to like them already!! :wink: :wink:

had a look at daf,s website and it says the spacecab xf will also get the new dash and floor :laughing:

Another reheated leftovers job, the old cab yet again with port hole door windows complete with the passenger side blind spot.
Semi flat floor :question: :laughing: Its either flat or not flat :unamused:

Interested to see a new engine on offer, it should be a real goer, disappointed about lack of cab development, still the same shed crying out for replacement. Are the lights upstairs anything to do with aircraft navigation?
( beware of low trees! )

The 95 XF has enjoyed a good reputation for solid build and reliability ,but it’s in need of updating in the chassis department . Will it be modernised enough to keep up with the competiton?

beautiful another top truck that blows the rest away…

I want one now, but no doubt it will be a good while before i get to drive one, will have to make do with an ‘05 XF. Even the CF is better than anything Scania, Volvo, etc can come up with. I mean how comfortable are Dafs? They’re bloody great. I had a volvo fm12 and the bed on it was absolutely attrocious, you can literally feel the springs in it! Needless to say it didnt make for a comfortable nights’ sleep. Bring on the DAF, down with the rest.

allrighty:
I want one now, but no doubt it will be a good while before i get to drive one, will have to make do with an ‘05 XF. Even the CF is better than anything Scania, Volvo, etc can come up with. I mean how comfortable are Dafs? They’re bloody great. I had a volvo fm12 and the bed on it was absolutely attrocious, you can literally feel the springs in it! Needless to say it didnt make for a comfortable nights’ sleep. Bring on the DAF, down with the rest.

:smiley: :smiley: :smiley: :wink: