New arrival

Hey, just clocked this message board been looking for one for a while,

im 21 female and just passed my theory test on saturday past , have my class C test booked in August.

Any other young female truckers out there??

Cheers,

Mairi Anne

TRUCKERS_GIRL:
im 21 female and just passed my theory test on saturday past , have my class C test booked in August.

Well done on the theory pass and good luck for the cat C test :smiley:

Oh, Welcome to TruckNET too.

Paul :smiley:

Welcome Truckers_Girl & good luck with the training. Just recently passed Cat C myself and hope to be taking C+E in August.

I found it very interesting and helpful reading back through everyones training diary’s before I started the training - even put up my own (hope you dont need as many go’s as me).

Lots of useful advice and support to be found on here - enjoy your stay.

Cheers,
Paul.

Cheers y’all!

I will certainly be looking for help, havent even driven a rigid yet , only ever driven artics , at the moment im practising road legal in an FH12 unit with no trailer, I go to Inverness (i Live in John O Groats) for a week to have lessons in my uncles 8 wheeler bulker then do the weeks intensive course in perth the following week. so it’s all go.

Hoefully get some experience before going back to uni in September and sitting C&E in October!!

Maffers

hello and welcome
This forum is bloody great, so many people willing to help, youll be glad you found it :slight_smile: All the best wiv ya training and test.

Cheers

hi trucker girl,well done on the theory test,hope you do well on the lesson’s and the test.anything you need to know about trucks etc,we’re always here 24/7.

welcome to trucknet.hope you enjoy yourself.good to see another scottish person on site,we’ll soon be running the boards. :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome truckers_girl to trucknet…i hope and you will enjoy your stay with us here :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: got a great bunch of people on here anything you wanna know…you can bet ya bottom dollar that someone will have the answer to your question :wink: :laughing:

Well done on passing the theory test by the way and all the best for your cat c test in august :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to TruckNet !! :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Welcome to the mad house. :grimacing:

By the way, all new female members must post pics of themself before starting new threads :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: . Did you not see that in the site rules before you joined up :question: :confused: :confused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

I’m well known on here for telling it “how it is” which causes nuff arguments coz folks don’t like to hear the truth and prefer to ■■■■■-foot about instead :grimacing: . Well I am a Yorkshire lad, so that’s my excuse :confused: :sunglasses:

Good luck with the rigid exam.

If you ever need some hands-on experience, just say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

:sunglasses:

In fact, when I first saw the thread title I thought you’d had a wee bairn :grimacing: :open_mouth:

Thought John O’Groats only had 3 cottages and all those were hotels of sorts :question: Can’t believe you’ve got leccy up there, never mind t’interweb :open_mouth: :confused: :confused: :confused:

Och aye the noo. :grimacing:

what a grand welcome til I check out ROB K, cheeky basket - where you from ? the big smoke somewhere??

John O Groats is no all it’s cracked up to be but the locals make it a great place…a weee bitty more than three houses but no muckle, like dr pepper you gotta try it to love it!!

Take no notice of rob k, he’s a tart and thinks he’s a ladies man lol never met anyone from yorkshire yet that is a ladies man pmsl :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

only joking rob :wink: :wink: :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

Rob K:
Welcome to the mad house. :grimacing:

By the way, all new female members must post pics of themself before starting new threads :open_mouth: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: . Did you not see that in the site rules before you joined up :question: :confused: :confused: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing:

If you ever need some hands-on experience, just say :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

ya gotta work on your technique Rob… this sounds just a bit too desperate. maybe if you were a bit more subtle… might do ya good :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: :wink:

:open_mouth: Can I not give the wee lassie a warm welcome :question: :confused: :confused:

TRUCKERS_GIRL:
what a grand welcome til I check out ROB K, cheeky basket - where you from ? the big smoke somewhere??

John O Groats is no all it’s cracked up to be but the locals make it a great place…a weee bitty more than three houses but no muckle, like dr pepper you gotta try it to love it!!

The Big Smoke :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: . Since when has The Big Smoke been in West Yorkshire :question: :grimacing: :grimacing: :grimacing: Ken :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth:

Dr.Pepper’s well nice :slight_smile:

A picture of Rob K with his pal :laughing:

Welcome Lady Trucker, there are some rum folk on here!

Enjoy reading the posts and you can ask us anything! You will get lots of answers, some wrong, some right and sometimes correct, :sunglasses:

That picture was supposed to go with the Biker Babe, but I couldnt resist

:stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

Rob K:
:shock: Can I not give the wee lassie a warm welcome :question: :confused: :confused:

How do you know she’s a ‘Wee Lassie’ :question: She might be 6’6" for all you know :laughing: :laughing: :laughing:

You silver tounged devil :wink:

Wheel Nut:
A picture of Rob K with his pal :laughing:

Malc, do you have something you want to tell us :question: What are you doing with pics like that on your PC :question: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: :open_mouth: .

Backs against the walls guys :grimacing:

Welcome trucker babe,
I’m like RoB K from Yorkshire, smooth talkers the lot of us :wink:

You see, you get cold winters up there, we get 'em here. Us Robs or ‘Rabs’ just like ta warm ya cockles.

Those sourthern softies have it warm. That’s why they wear their leathers with no arse in. Don’t mistake them for gay boys though. :wink: :laughing: :laughing: :laughing: