Hi from another new member!

Evening Gents,
Just thought i’d start of by saying hi to all the group members. I hate to start things of with questions but i’m sure you lot don’t mind? I’ve been a Cat C driver for about 14 years now and after all that time i’ve decided to go for my C+E. :open_mouth: Does anybody know of any driving schools on the North Yorks, Darlington area and how much will it cost me for a quick course?
Thanks for all your help and keep up the good work Q :slight_smile:

Welcome to TrucknetUK smokinbarrels :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Is York too far :question:
If not, use the search facility for Tockwith training :slight_smile:

Welcome to trucknet. :smiley:

Can’t really answer your question, but I do have a question for you, why have you decided to go for C+E after 14 years.
Not a criticism, just curious. :wink:

Welcome Smokinbarrels

Good luck with getting your C+E - try going on line and finding out what training schools are nearest to you. Or find your local LGV test centre and have a word with any instructors that are in there.
Best way to find out.

Hi Smokinbarrels. What mothertrucker did not tell you was that she and hubby have a LGV driving school and offers accomodation too. Contact her on her website which is on her post above mine. They are recommended and is in the Lincolnshire area.
Also take note, there are a lot of females on this site too.
Welcome to Trucknet.

welcome to the madhouse smokinbarrels :slight_smile: :slight_smile: :slight_smile:

Ooops… sorry ladies and Gents!
I need my Cat C for my full time work and is tacho free. I’m lookin to go driving class C+E on my days off and I fancy a new challenge!!!
Thanks for all your replies, Q

its just like friends re-united,hope i aint put you off :wink: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue: :stuck_out_tongue:

muckles:
Welcome to trucknet. :smiley:

Can’t really answer your question, but I do have a question for you, why have you decided to go for C+E after 14 years.
Not a criticism, just curious. :wink:

me too

Hi folks,
I’ve just fancy doing a bit of class C+E on my days off and have no intention of doing it full time. A friend i work with drives C+E on his days off and it sounds fun, so thought i’d give it a try!
Regards Q

Try Tockwith Training. tockwithtraining.co.uk/

I did my Class C+E with them. They are fantastic!! Based just off the York ring road. All the instructors are DSA registered, all the wagons in good condition as well.

Give them a ring. They will try anything to help you out.

Hope this helps :smiley: :smiley: