Need i say more

looking on the job site and came across this beauty,they dont ask much for the money their paying :open_mouth: jobsearch.direct.gov.uk/GetJob. … 00-05%3a00

Well at nearly a pound an hour above the minimum wage I suppose they want their moneys worth.

waddy640:
Well at nearly a pound an hour above the minimum wage I suppose they want their moneys worth.

The way I’ve read it doesn’t look like a driving job at all. They want someone to work in the warehouse but be able to jump into a truck when they need an extra driver.

that just about sums up the driving industry in this country.license £1200,cpc another £350,warehouse,loading,nights out away for£7.25 an hour,good luck to em on finding a grafter :open_mouth:

Better known as general dogsbody.

lefty61268:
that just about sums up the driving industry in this country.license £1200,cpc another £350,warehouse,loading,nights out away for£7.25 an hour,good luck to em on finding a grafter :open_mouth:

+1

Dont be too negative ,they might give a newbie a foot on the ladder,though I posted last week a job for a 7.5.tonner £10.rising to £12. per hour.

alamcculloch:
Dont be too negative ,they might give a newbie a foot on the ladder,though I posted last week a job for a 7.5.tonner £10.rising to £12. per hour.

They also want FIVE+ years experience, most will accept two.

“Must be Physically fit”

and mentally ill.