Need DCPC cheap

Thought this is probably the best place to ask.

Although I don’t need it for another few years I’ve got a bit of cash spare at the moment and want to get this ruddy CPC out of the way.
Where can I do it in Sussex/Kent for the least money in the least time?

It’s a stupid idea anyway so I don’t care about the quality of training or their attitudes, cheap and quick is what I want!

Scarab:
Thought this is probably the best place to ask.

Although I don’t need it for another few years I’ve got a bit of cash spare at the moment and want to get this ruddy CPC out of the way.
Where can I do it in Sussex/Kent for the least money in the least time?

It’s a stupid idea anyway so I don’t care about the quality of training or their attitudes, cheap and quick is what I want!

You need it before September 2014, but Limeyphil was working on some cheap forged cards, you may get them on ebay soon.

If you want a proper one, try here;

hgvlgvtraining.co.uk/driver-cpc.php

I don’t care about the quality of training or their attitudes, cheap and quick is what I want!

So there’s nothing new there then!!

You will find a directory of all approved centres on the JAUPT website.

For the training to qualify you have to be under instruction for 7 hours a day. Anything less is illegal. Sadly the industry is filling rapidly with cowboys ready to deal with requests like yours. I would be fascinated to hear what you actually get. The least training time I’ve heard of so far was just under 3 hours - including a breakfast break.

Quality training isn’t as expensive as the rumour mill would have you believe. Perfectly possible to do the 35 hours for little over £300. A bit different to the £1000+ that’s banded about.

IMO it’s better to pay a little more and actually learn something. Good luck :laughing: :laughing:

From what I know ( which is not a lot ) the providers I have been in contact with charge £80 per day ( although I did 7 through 1 of the agency for £55 )

They did provide a hot & cold buffet as much tea/coffee/water as you wished as far as I am aware this is normal

Friendberry training ltd are doing it for cheap,there was an offer on e-bay,they are in Stogumber,Somerset,the course is held in hotel in Wivilescombe,where you can stay the night,they have a website,mine is £60 a course,nice coffee and hot pie shop in the village.