Driver CPC

Does anybody know the cheapest place to get the cpc done :question: :question: :question:

Depends where you live surely.

bald bloke:
Depends where you live surely.

Yes.

It’s also sometimes cost effective to add it to a JAUPT approved course such as Hiab or ADR if you have any need for them.

I live in the East Anglia area but theres a bunch of us who will share travel costs to a cheap course and as for attaching it to some thing usefull nothing we need so just trying to get the EU’s cash cow done cheap as poss :exclamation: :exclamation:

i don’t think cost comes into it.
we need to do this whatever the cost. we will all benefit from it.
the more you spend the better you’ll be at lorry driving.
:laughing:

So the bigger the ■■■■ … better the lover ? :laughing:

CRISPY:
I live in the East Anglia area but theres a bunch of us who will share travel costs to a cheap course and as for attaching it to some thing usefull nothing we need so just trying to get the EU’s cash cow done cheap as poss :exclamation: :exclamation:

My trainer has quoted me for Mod 4, £55 for test fee and £90 for the hire of the lorry, plus VAT, and that’s Peterborough

You gott spend the money, it would be wise to gain something from it. Why not brush up on your tacho rules/regs? Or do the HIAB course or ADR course or forkie course? Most of these course can contribute to 20+ hours CPC.

No point just throwing money away for the sake of it.

You’ve gotta spend the money, use it to your advantage. Unless you know it all.

Just done my first one, which was H&S I resisted the temptation to throw myself out of the window to end the pain but I’ve still 4 more to look forward to.

CSS in Braintree was the place, I beleive the cost was around £45

WAKEFIELD / PONTEFRACT

1 day CPC Periodic training is £58.75 including VAT & CPC Registration

hgvtraining.net/training-cou … driver-cpc

Dieseldoforme:
WAKEFIELD / PONTEFRACT

1 day CPC Periodic training is £58.75 including VAT & CPC Registration

hgvtraining.net/training-cou … driver-cpc

Driverhire Bradford £50 inc vat.

limeyphil:

Not everyone has 400 quid to shell out… and after 28 yrs driving class 1 mother and eggs comes to mind…just another tax for drivers. :unamused:

The cheapest I have seen is £225 per five days (inc VAT and upload) or £50 per day all inclusive. That is in North East.

In box me your details mate. Group size and location and what kind of work you all do. I know you drive class 1 :slight_smile:

Mmmm … so far my Trucknet members only price is about half any price mentioned in this thread.

But of course I can’t tell you that 'cos it’d be advertising :wink:

Is this what the job’s coming to now, paying for all this crap ourselves?
Driver CPC. Epic card. ADR. HIAB. Banksman. Forklift test?
By the time a driver pays for all that rubbish he’s worked a third of his year for free, surely those things are the responsibility of the operators
Where does it all stop?
Next the drivers will be expected to put fuel in :neutral_face:

Rsdc
If thats the case get a new job your wages are poor. :slight_smile:

shytalk:

limeyphil:

Not everyone has 400 quid to shell out… and after 28 yrs driving class 1 mother and eggs comes to mind…just another tax for drivers. :unamused:

i was taking the ■■■■. :laughing: wake up :laughing:

I don’t intend to do any CPC course,the firm I work for want £95 for a 7 hour course,there own drivers get it for free,so they charge agency drivers more than they pay for the course,then the agency put there bit on as well,I can do it direct for £55,–two years max for me,but that will suffice.

limeyphil:

shytalk:

limeyphil:

i was taking the ■■■■. :laughing: wake up :laughing:

ok phil, you never no , its a sore point , :sunglasses: