Nearly a trucker

hi guys just found your forum really cool i passed my class2 a month ago and got my test date for my class 1 on thursday so fingers crossed i will be a long distance driver soon cant wait will let you know the outcome on thursday any advice or tips will great on getting me through this thanks.

Congratulations on the Class 2, good luck with the Class 1 & welcome to Truck Net.
Best advice given to me was don’t forget it bends in the middle. So do it good as you did in the Class 2, just with a bit more flexability.
Try to relax, listen to your instructor & try to enjoy it.

Best of Luck on thursday brooksy

See you soon,

At the Greasy Spoon!

My talents are wasted here…

Vince

Hi Brooksy, welcome to TrucknetUK. Congrat’s on your pass and good luck for Thursday.

There are hundreds of tips on the old New and Wanabe Drivers forum [u]Here[/u].

We’ve only had these new forums up n runnin for just over a week, so they are a little quiet at the mo’.

HI guys thanks for the support had first lesson today for class 1 went great cant wait until tomorrow only 3 days left to the big day. :wink: :wink:

My best advice to you would be practice alot on your reversing as I think most of the new class one guys find this to be slightly tricky,best of luck.

Best of luck for Thursday. Just remember, don’t think about the reversing, just do it. As soon as you stop to think about which way you want to turn the wheel, you will start to doubt that you are doing it right.

Might be a bit late now, as its 4.45am on Thursday morning, But good luck for today and your test Brooksy… Go show em wot ya made of mate!!

Cheers
Andym

YEEHAW passed my class 1 today 1st time 5 minors cant wait to do some proper driving now thanks for the advice guys how hard will it be to get a job tramping im in newcastle so any help would be great cya on the road guys. :smiley: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation: :exclamation:

Congratulations, and Well Done.
Good luck in your career.
Kate

Well done,Brooksy.

I still have another 4 days to wait for my test.

Good luck for the future.

Dan.

Congratulations :smiley:

:grimacing: :laughing: :sunglasses: :sunglasses: :sunglasses:

Well done.

cheers
STEVE.

WELL DONE!!! :laughing:

Congratulations…well done!!

Pssst…have heard a firm in boroughbridge are short at the mo… including tramping.

rob

WELL DONE BROOKSY!!!

Nice one mate…

Good Luck in finding a job now…

Cheers
AndyM

Congratulations on passing -

and good luck on the job front…

Congrats Brooksy, well done

Well done. Get yourself out here on the Continent ASAP!