I finally passed my class 1

Hi All,
I would just like to intruduce myself, i first started my class 2 course in may this year and first logged on to Trucknet only last week whilst looking for some inspiration after failing 2 class 1 attemps on reversing,

Well third time lucky, so if anybody out there is like me and was concidering settling for class 2 dont as the feeling of finally nailing that class 1 pass result is fantastic . and with 4 miners

Now this is were the real lessons start im sure
Thanks for listening, Russ :smiley:

russell b:
Hi All,
I would just like to intruduce myself, i first started my class 2 course in may this year and first logged on to Trucknet only last week whilst looking for some inspiration after failing 2 class 1 attemps on reversing,

Well third time lucky, so if anybody out there is like me and was concidering settling for class 2 dont as the feeling of finally nailing that class 1 pass result is fantastic . and with 4 miners

Now this is were the real lessons start im sure
Thanks for listening, Russ :smiley:

What where they doing there?? :laughing: :laughing:

Welcome to trucknet :sunglasses: :wink:

and with 4 miners

I thought all the miners took there class 1 in the early nineties just after the closed the pits :laughing: :wink: :laughing: :unamused: :wink: :laughing: :wink:

One of the drivers I was talking to this week was an ex miner from Grimethorpe Colliery. Had some interesting stories to tell!

Congrats on passing Russ.

Oh by the way congratulations, now the fun begins :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

They were there for moral suport ! Thanks for the congrates guys. :smiley: :smiley: :smiley:

Be funny if your first job was a load of coal to Newcastle then.

Congrats ,Russell . Hopefully I will pass mine one day!!! :laughing:

SalTheWop:

You’d be best learning in S Yorks SalTheWop. You will pass plenty of mines there.

Welcome to TruckNet UK
And congratulations on passing
the class 1 test :smiley:

Congratulations on your pass,now you’ll really start to learn,regrds derek

Rob K:

SalTheWop:

You’d be best learning in S Yorks SalTheWop. You will pass plenty of mines there.

Boom Boom !! :wink: